[UNAC S6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I know there clearly aren't enough NA's most likely to make this a substantial tournament. But it's the UNITED NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Why not just do another WPL or something?

Squeaks said:
Why not just do another WPL or something?

Because the name would be tarnished by everything the tourney would be lacking, whereas UNAC has already been going downhill since UNAC 1.

Squeaks said:
I know there clearly aren't enough NA's most likely to make this a substantial tournament. But it's the UNITED NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Why not just do another WPL or something?

WPL had sponsors, 1100 cash prize, actual competition, the best streams NA has seen and WPL2 should be similar.

UNAC has been a filler tournament since S5.

Squeaks said:

I already explained this,

Arys said:
XeleonPrime said:
UNAC instead of WPL?

I've been planning WPL2 for bannerlord, UNAC cycles are much shorter than WPL's.

Anywaaays, please re-direct all of your banter to our Warbants thread, this isn't the place for it. If you don't have any suggestions or questions, don't post here. Thanks!

PSA to the doubters: keep sleeping on this season, you'll see :wink:

Suggestion: Do something different this season so it's fresh and fun again. We've been doing the same tournament format for awhile now with some changes (swiss system, etc) but i'd be pretty cool to mix it up.

VinnyPooh said:
yea something to mix stuff up

remember how we used to duel for maps?

how bout dis new unac there is a first to homosexual duel (fth)

winner picks map.

could we do something vinny wouldn't win every single time?

Back
Top Bottom