Who is at the Top?

Is Brutus the admin we need, but not the one we deserve?

• Yes

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juvenile said:
MrNevino1 said:
All Time(no order)
Vanidar
Scott Ray
Calamity
RedKnight
Hero of Hiroshima
Dman
Rallix
Brave
I know I am forgetting someone, but I'll modify it when I remember :grin:
Dman, Rallix and Hero over Gelden, Wily or Angus? Otherwise, I can dig it.

+1 on Wily and Angus.

No Tyrian? But Dman?

Rallix over me? Really?

Brave over Mad?

Interesting.

Rhade said:
Juvenile said:
MrNevino1 said:
All Time(no order)
Vanidar
Scott Ray
Calamity
RedKnight
Hero of Hiroshima
Dman
Rallix
Brave
I know I am forgetting someone, but I'll modify it when I remember :grin:
Dman, Rallix and Hero over Gelden, Wily or Angus? Otherwise, I can dig it.

+1 on Wily and Angus.

No Tyrian? But Dman?

Rallix over me? Really?

Brave over Mad?

Interesting.

This is my view based on who I have played with and against, Now if I had to make a ranking where I rank best cav cores on tourney teams, BkS would def be up there, just individually, I feel that these cav are some of the best

@Nevino, Gelden was still pretty active until just a few months ago. And wasn't that your all-time list?

Anyway, decided to do a bit of an update on mine. This doesn't reflect some newer players I may not be familiar with. I also decided to use tiers instead of ratings, as well as bump it up to 20 players for each class.

Infantry

Tier 1

Tyrian
oodle
Unicorn
PPK157
Joe
Mok

Tier 2

Ghaern
Craven_Kaiser
Letholdus
Suriell
Troubadour
Kherven
Beer

Tier 3

Creed
Tito
Cradoc
Mike
Duke
Rallix
Dodge

Ranged

Tier 1

Lagstro
Peers
Zero
Chewbacca
Achilles
John

Tier 2

Peasant
RobertBruce
Rhadagast
African
Phoenix Gold
DeathAngel
Zacty
Fritigern

Tier 3

Scope
Fatso
Liegraf
Jeffrey9792
Oenomaus
Sotamursu

Cavalry

Tier 1

Calamity
Vanidar
Scott Ray
Redknight
Angus Burger
Gelden
VinnyPooh
WilySly

Tier 2

Akmar
Hero of Hiroshima
Cru
Boogy
Blacktide
Blade6119
GreenKnight

Tier 3

blak
Insane
Beo
Alec
Red

All-Round

Tier 1

Rhade
dman
Braveheart
Harn
Rurin
Clockwise

Tier 2

Rocky/Kush/Tesla
Pizza
Mad Dawg
Fiery
Kelquethas
Ron Burgundy
RoboCop

Tier 3

Arys
Quantum Matrix/Sentry
Mafioso
Mr. X
Peacecraft
Captain
ACanadianPolarBear

Who is at the top?

Well there can be only one- Bendetto, his lists are warbands new ranking system.. Therefore he is at the top.

:fruity:

Ok my dear fellow Americans, I'll make one for ya'll. List is made of up of everyone from every era who I happened to play against and who are North American. Sorry bestcav Blacktide.  There is no order to the names. I'm also very biased.

Infantry
Melee players who are generally where they need to be when they need to be and have more awareness than a pine cone.
Unicorn
Mok
Kherven
Oodle
PPK
Craven_Kaiser
Tyrian
Suriell

Ranged Men
Assholes who tended to shoot me a lot. Also shot other people a lot. Like the above melee players, they're in the right spots at the right times and generally wont get noobed by some cav.
Lagstro
Achilles
Peers
Jeffery
Zero

Equestrian Warriors
Pretty much the same as the above two classes. Seems to be a theme, imagine that. They're there for the fight, generally don't die early,  :shifty:, and are really annoying to fight.
Calamity
Angus
Redknight
Scott Ray

Juve
Juve.
Juve

A lot of the rest of you are really cool and rockin players, but the ones I listed were the only people who really stood out in my memory. I'm not going to do an all round category because i'd be here all day typing names.

:party:

Alright, I guess it's time I give it a serious go too... only I will base my list solely on how well these people perform against me and me alone, for I think I am a good measure to seperate tier 1s from tier 2s in each class, and I don't care how well anyone smashes new players, their ability to compete against the best is what I find to be the real measure of skill.  (And they are in no particular order)

Infantry
Tier 1
PPK
Oodle
CravenKaiser
Mok

Tier 2
Tyrian
Joe
Unicorn
Creed
Letholdus
Ghaern
Mike

Tier 3
Cradoc
Tito
Troubadour
Forsaken
Kherven

Ranged
Tier 1
RobertBruce
Achilles

Tier 2
Jeffery
Peers
Zero
African
Chewbacca
PheonixGold

Tier 3
Peasant
Rhadagast
John
DeathAngel
Zacty
QuantumMatrix
Scope
Fatso

Cavalry
Tier 1
Calamity
Vinny
Scott Ray

Tier 2
Gelden
Vanidar
Redknight
Hero

Tier 3
Wily Nevino
Brave
Blade
Sentry
Blak

All Around
Tier 1
Dman
Rhade
Calamity
Kelquethas

Tier 2
PPK
Juve
Brave
Pizza
Tesla
Robo
QuantumMatrix
African

Tier 3
Clockwise
Beer
Oodle
Mad Dawg
Jeffery
Zacty
Forsaken

I haven't slept in like the past 48 hours so... I may have made some mistakes or overlooked some people, feel free to give suggestions on changes or additions.

Time to upgrade my list, my some thoughts have changed.

P.S: List includes only active players which take part in ECS2 or NC15.List based on my observations on those players' LAST ACTIVE PERFORMANCES so i might not know you aswell as you do yourself.

Top 10 Pure Aiming
1.Tirtil
2.LeRoux
3.Menethil
4.Rayden
5.Bendetto
6.Triari
7.Blade
8.Prince
9.NeLe
10.Red_War

Top 10 Aiming+Positioning+Melee Combined
1.Menethil
2.Leroux
3.Bendetto
4.Rayden
5.Tirtil
6.Virus
7.Caius
8.NeLe
9.Volshen
10.Neathar

Top 10 Butcher Inf (not in order)
*****Arni
Rempica
Bliv
Peter
Majesty
Scar
BlackTide
Tyhke
Napoleon
Cleric

Top 10 Tank Inf (not in order)
Achto
M
SifoN
Bloody_Death
Brian
Thorr
Deacon
Pendragon
Oliveran
Faramir

Top 10 Cav (not in order)
Grenade
Vivar
Peter
Sikici
Trebron
Relax
Killer
axL
CarpeDiem
Hives

ClockWise said:
Ok my dear fellow Americans, I'll make one for ya'll. List is made of up of everyone from every era who I happened to play against and who are North American. Sorry bestcav Blacktide.  There is no order to the names. I'm also very biased.

Infantry
Melee players who are generally where they need to be when they need to be and have more awareness than a pine cone.
Unicorn
Mok
Kherven
Oodle
PPK
Craven_Kaiser
Tyrian
Suriell

Ranged Men
Assholes who tended to shoot me a lot. Also shot other people a lot. Like the above melee players, they're in the right spots at the right times and generally wont get noobed by some cav.
Lagstro
Achilles
Peers
Jeffery
Zero

Equestrian Warriors
Pretty much the same as the above two classes. Seems to be a theme, imagine that. They're there for the fight, generally don't die early,  :shifty:, and are really annoying to fight.
Calamity
Angus
Redknight
Scott Ray

Juve
Juve.
Juve

A lot of the rest of you are really cool and rockin players, but the ones I listed were the only people who really stood out in my memory. I'm not going to do an all round category because i'd be here all day typing names.

:party:

The idea that you wouldnt have one BKS cavalry considering they finished 2nd in EASILY the most contested unac. Which took place way after their period of dominance. Just crap.

In terms of North American Infantry from my experience, only four are worthy of note:
1. oodle; the only person u could move straight over and he wouldnt be ****ed up by nobody
2. Tyrian/ppk/ Joe These only inf that showed me they had any chance to keep up with even mediocre eu inf. I feel like if they played for a bit with higher tier people they would keep up easily.

@Napoleon

Sick list tbh Good work.

valent69 said:
Alright, I guess it's time I give it a serious go too... only I will base my list solely on how well these people perform against me and me alone, for I think I am a good measure to seperate tier 1s from tier 2s in each class, and I don't care how well anyone smashes new players, their ability to compete against the best is what I find to be the real measure of skill.  (And they are in no particular order)

Infantry
Tier 1
PPK
Oodle
CravenKaiser
Mok

Tier 2
Tyrian
Joe
Unicorn
Creed
Letholdus
Ghaern
Mike

Tier 3
Cradoc
Tito
Troubadour
Forsaken
Kherven

Ranged
Tier 1
RobertBruce
Achilles

Tier 2
Jeffery
Peers
Zero
African
Chewbacca
PheonixGold

Tier 3
Peasant
Rhadagast
John
DeathAngel
Zacty
QuantumMatrix
Scope
Fatso

Cavalry
Tier 1
Calamity
Vinny
Scott Ray

Tier 2
Gelden
Vanidar
Redknight
Hero

Tier 3
Wily
Brave
Blade
Sentry
Blak

All Around
Tier 1
Dman
Rhade
Calamity
Kelquethas

Tier 2
PPK
Juve
Brave
Pizza
Tesla
Robo
QuantumMatrix
African

Tier 3
Clockwise
Beer
Oodle
Mad Dawg
Jeffery
Zacty
Forsaken

I haven't slept in like the past 48 hours so... I may have made some mistakes or overlooked some people, feel free to give suggestions on changes or additions.
I approve of this list.

BkS had fantastic, great cav.

I began to pay real attention to competitive during CJTT, after BkS.

BkS was great, amazing, during UNAC. I don't remember the names of their cavalry. I thought about adding one to my list, but I realized I couldn't think of the names of any BkS cav players. They all are, right? Great cav players, all of them. But if I can't remember a single stand out name, I'm not going to bull**** my list just to have the name there.

3/4 agreed on inf. Not joe. Joe is amazing, great guy yeah. But no, others are better.

I am hurt you have Alec and Red above me @Juve, tK match proves my dominance(mean that semi joking but fr I feel that I am better than Red and Alec)

Also no Brave?

nvm didn't check all round :razz:

MrNevino1 said:
I am hurt you have Alec and Red above me @Juve, tK match proves my dominance(mean that semi joking but fr I feel that I am better than Red and Alec)

Also no Brave?

there's no way you're better than Redknight, that guy made miracles for Wappaw in UNAC S1 and proved himself to be one of the top 15 cavalry worldwide

Shemaforash said:
MrNevino1 said:

Also no Brave?

there's no way you're better than Redknight, that guy made miracles for Wappaw in UNAC S1 and proved himself to be one of the top 15 cavalry worldwide

Not redknight, tk red diff guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom