Recent content by igge23

1. Attack towns

When we attack a town we fight like 300 people in the wall, why not fight in the town? start by the wall but then fight all the way inside the castle where the king och leaders will wait?
  2. mods for 0.808

When i installed the mods and choose them in the start menu of m&b the mod wont start but the real m&b starts but not the mod :shock: i have used (gladiator, 100 years mod, brother against brothers...) but it says they work with 0.808 but they wont start NEED HELP!!!
  3. Ouch! that has got to hurt!

Hehe that happend to me one time i was riding on a normal day and then got attacked by some svad deserters and in the map i see that i have a lame hunter :shock:and losing him and fall right in there infantry but i didnt loose that much health but i think they hit me almost 30 times before i got up and died.
  4. troops

Dont hire troops in some days and then go back and there is some troops there.
  5. Multiplayer

Please dont lock this until i get an answer. I am not a modder but i dont think it is to hard to make a program thhat can start a multiplayer game in M&B. have a program that starts in the background and then people join the program and then M&B starts and you start a new character and pick...
  6. Saving private Ryan.

I dont need to help my troops i have the battle size changer to 400 and i have 100 dark knights and i can attack a war party on over 200 and all dark knights get out alive.
  7. Tell us about your character!

Name: lazzo
    lvl: 50
    party: marnid
    100 dark knights
    17 vaegir knights
    21 swadian sharpshooter
    16 vaegir marksman
    12 hired blade
    5 brigand
    30 sea raider
    4 vaegir guard

Like destroying war partys of the vaegir :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Hire dark knights

yes i have 40 dark knights but i have saved them from another party that have them in there prison list, but how do i hire them? some says when you have free them you can hire them from somewhere and i wonder where you hire them.
  9. Hire dark knights

How do you hire dark knights? some says that if there is any dark knights in a party in prison then if you free them you can hire them. but where??
  10. firearms in 0.730

I cant find the box with the pistol, everyone is saying it is in zendar but i cant find it:(
  11. Black and white 2

yes this game is to easy i got to the aztecs in like 4-5 hoursa and that is like island 8.
  12. Strange game

And another thing i dont like is in the tunnel you have only 8 light things.
  13. Strange game

Have you guys played the vietcong game? i dont like the first game becouse after 30 minutes so all troops goes so a litte bag on the ground.
  14. Character Editor v1.1 released

Cant you just use control-x and get some exp?
  15. Character Editor v1.1 released

yes but i cant change my character skills i change them and then nothing happens
Back
Top Bottom