Ouch! that has got to hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkshado

Recruit
post here a painful (or funny/silly) experince you or someone has experienced! like...um...oh yeah! in one of the maps it spawned a huge mountain sadly I was near the top and fell...did about 127 damage to the poor horse...

Well I don't have a picture but one time I spawned at the top of a waterfall.  It didn't have water going down, but it was a straight drop down to the river, and it was really high.  Happened twice.

Do mod experiences count? If so, heres one.

Maws murder mod - I spawned with me and my small army against a group of river pirates. I started to walk forward, hoping to see the enemy ahead. Suddenly I caught a throwing knife, several rocks, and a throwing axe in the head. Ok, all of them werent in the head, just the knife and at least one rock, but it still killed me. I pan the camera around and see the entire river pirate group right beside my troops all aiming throwing weapons at us. The spawning had placed them in the allies area I assume :smile:

Heres another - in The Island, im doing pretty good with my three trusty companions and a few troops, and for some dumb idea I decide to give Perth a bow that I found. Next fight I get attacked by some vaegir deserters, and im a bit worried but confident since I have a horse. My poor troops (cruddy peasants and such) get butchered, Carruth goes unconscious right after the fight starts (I shouldve given him a shield), Zeira is doing good but eventually gets ganged up on and downed. Me and Perth are riding around tearing them up. Theres only two vaegirs left, and Perth is still shooting at them, he even managed to take down a few. I go in to hack at a vaegir, and perth just rode into a tree. With his newfound accuracy due to being stopped, he shoots me down right before I finish off the vaegir, right as the vaegir behind him catchs up and takes him out. "You are dead." Well, at least I know my death system works :smile:

And yet another - in pirates mod, I was attacking a french war ship with my massive band of english snipers, officers, veteran musketeers, etc. Both sides take pretty heavy losses, me more than them, but as im fighting my way across to get to the rest of them I manage to fall off the side of the plank. Oops?

I was just playing the last days mod

I ride in on my heavy gondorian warhorse and lance, as i ride though a group of enemies at full speed a heavy gondorian infinity guy hits me with a two handed sword and does 60 damage   

Didn't happen to my char, but I jumped with a horse from a very high mountain, and landed on a river pirate. Horse charged for 453damage.
Ouch.

with battle size changer on,I charged single handedly at a possie of around 50 vaegir archers, when looking at my corpse I counted 27 arrows before it quitted to the "you have lost screen"

I messed with the unofficial editor, edit the script of "fight your way out", making it spawn 15 guys every time you get caught while sneaking in (easy, just adding more lines of assigning troops and correct the numbers).
Making the scene of "archers shooting from the roofs :shock:, infantries and mounted knight charging from the castle and the gate :shock:. Poor me got pwnd".
Thats too much for an escape mission.
Off-topic: Is it troublesome to use ImageShack? I haven't used it and I hope it won't make my PC messy

Charging towards some swadian knights and for some reason I didn't realize they had lances :shock:, first one killed my horse and sent me pitching forward. Second one hit me while I was pitching forward nearly killing me and then to add insult to injury I was hit in the head by a greatsword. All this happened before I hit the ground.

Hehe that happend to me one time i was riding on a normal day and then got attacked by some svad deserters and in the map i see that i have a lame hunter :shock:and losing him and fall right in there infantry but i didnt loose that much health but i think they hit me almost 30 times before i got up and died.

I bought many ranging weapons and went to Zendar. There I picked my target, the Zendar trainer, and fired all of my shots into him and kept changing the used weapons for fresh ones. In the end he had like 400 weapons sticking out of him. (including like 15 in a place where you don't want to be hit)

I was charging at a group of crossbow men, (I had a good suit of armor, +26 I think, a good shield, and a good horse) and I had my big shield up in front of me...and a bolt went right under it and hit me in the gut and killed me  :mad: 

Back
Top Bottom