Black and white 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Samikus

Recruit
hi people, i just felt like askin if any1 has played 'black and whit 2' and id like to hear your opinion on it :smile:

Sucks. Though I've never played it, but the first was so bad the second has to suck too.

Although the pet thingie was pretty interesting for a while, it's still not worth a sequel.

I quite liked it, more than the first in fact.

Improvements:
Your creature is no longer as dependent on you. Increased intelligence and improved controls mean it does less stupid things. The interface has been overhauled so you get some feedback on what your creature is actually learning.
You can now form a military and take over towns by force. Belief has almost been removed from the game - peaceful takeovers happen if you build cities which impress your opponents people enough to want to migrate.
Good\Evil acts now display, so when you perform something evil it tells you
Expanded resource production - you get sawmills etc which can increase the rate resources are produced.
You earn points which can be used to unlock miracles etc, rather than being dripfed them. You can purchase miracles for your creature rather than needing to teach it.
Miracles have more uses. More miracles and similar god powers are available.

The only real downside is the annoying tutorial. Like the first one, the initial levels are almost complete tutorials. Unlike the first one, your still getting tutorials up until the last level.

It wasent that great and god games are my thing too. Armies take too long to build up and are too difficult to control, and their battles are too quick. Archers are way overpowered, melee is underpowered, creature is dumb and dosen't follow your orders and dosent attack what you tell it to attack... then dies.

This game was a huge dissapointment in my opinion.

Great game, except for the lack of Skirmish, actually, that's a brutal drawback, but as long as we get an add-on, expansion or patch with MP/Skirmish and if the AI is competent and challenging enough, it would be even greater. I found the game WAY, WAAAAAAAY TOOO EASY, I don't like impossible games, or games that make you repeat insane combos or practice for ages to get going, but B&W2 is simply far too easy and a Skirmish will be no good if the AI can't hurt you at all. Besides from using the silly apocaliptical shrines, of course.

First I liked it, but when I got to the second japanese island I got bored and stopped playing. Dunno maybe it wasn't a game for me.

I prefer Fable, it rocks.

If you ask me, It would be good if the load times were a bout 3 days shorter and your armies could be controlled properly (No AOE or Total War fans among Lionhead).

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE THINK IT SUCKS? especially that bastard who said he hasn't even played it! this game was a little over-rated i admit but i was waiting for its release 4 years just twidling my thumbs even before the first anouncment i knew BW2 would be awesome... I bet half of everyone who is talking hasn't even beat it... But then theres the spells About half the spells where in BW2 and that was a sucky part... did you guys try conquering the world with chaos? its more fun than impressivness. But the battles where awesome every troops fought each other and you got to watch... although you could crush them with your huge creature.. Has anyone here even seen two creatures fight? most people dont take into account ALL the aspects before saying somthing

well you know now that i think about it i think i like it too much...

Theres

1. Bad AI (combat, creature)

2. It was wayyyyy rushed since popular demand...

3. quests where too easy and too little of

4. Graphics where the ONLY upside (basicly)

5. I can see it through your eyes now... i see the light...

wait a minute sons of b*tches you almost converted me! :lol: but i do see its problems (that was a joke up there)

Ok i got that all out... So hows everybody doin aye?... Yes i am done... you can mock me now :roll:

it wont delete!

grr janus a little help theres no thingy that says delete down there and their should be right?!

Personaly, i don't like this kind of game, and i've heard reveiws about it that say it isn't the best. And stop F'n double posting blizzybee

what u mean by "double postin"? i get the meaning from the word but im not sure i understand the full meaning... ahh well whatever im not sayin its the best either but im saying its really good. and i did get a little out of control... i supose

Back
Top Bottom