Recent content by German_Lawrence

1. German_Lawrence

SP Medieval Paths of Destiny

Could you add in Catapults and working siege equipment if Banner Lord does not all ready have it and if it is possible to add these features?  :grin:
  2. German_Lawrence

New PW Server Avalon_PW

Ra'Jiska said:
    Good luc, Wrong subforum.
    Luck*
  3. German_Lawrence

SP Medieval Paths of Destiny

Good luck. This is a really good idea for banner lord when it comes out  :grin:  Have fun!
  4. German_Lawrence

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Epicrules said:
    He said that was when he was probably going to be "done" with it, not when it would be released.
    I know. I'm talking about 2 more years until perfection. The first release will be in 2013 I believe
  5. German_Lawrence

two thousand ****ing fifteen....  :lol:  Just another two years people. WE CAN DO IT! :oops:
  6. German_Lawrence

11sparky11 said:
    dinnerblaster said:
    This may be "a bit" too early to ask, but sometime in the future when ur 100% done with L'Aigle, do you have any plans for like a spinoff mod taking place for example in the Frech revolutionary wars, the 7 years' war or (better yet if you ask me  :razz:) the world wars of the 20'th century?

Also (this is pretty surreal, but let's ask for curioisity's sake) did you ever have this wild idea of incorporating U.S.A in the mod as a faction, or something like American or Canadian mercs?

Didn't you know? Docm will work on this mod till he dies, and his final wish will be to have it uploaded so we can play it. Only like another 50 years to go. Or so. I think? Roughly. Maybe.
    :lol:
  7. German_Lawrence

NW Completed North American Combat Events *N.A.C.E.* *Accepting applications*

I was wondering. I have a very realistic and detailed Waterloo map. Would this event be interested?
  8. German_Lawrence

Nice work on the scene props. They look great. Keep up the good work.  :grin:
  9. German_Lawrence

Austupaio said:
    [me=Austupaio]sighs[/me]

Well, Docm has already made it clear; he doesn't know if he will.

As for your question, where you asked if it was as simple 'changing a few files'; it won't be for a long list of reasons.
    Yeah I know he doesnt know. What I'm asking is if Docm wants this mod for other games aswell if possible. Or if he onllly wants this md, NO matter what circumstances, for warband.
  10. German_Lawrence

Obviously none of you understand my question.... :lol:
  11. German_Lawrence

Clonealex said:
    Asking a modder if he will port his mod to a non-existent game is like ordering a Big Mac at Burger King.
    No ****... All i was asking if it is possible and Docm can easily do it..... would he think about transferring the mod. So basically if all he had to do was change a few files would he make it bannerlord too; or if he just wanted this to be a warband mod only. A five year old should know that no modder has an idea about bannerlord. You must have misinterpreted my question....
  12. German_Lawrence

Rangerplus10 said:
    German_Lawrence said:
    This is going to sound really dumb. I have checked the thread and I didn't find any post about this being transferred to bannerlord. So... Will this mod also be for bannerlord when it comes out?  :lol:
    Sometime 2013. Never ask this question again; it is a nuisance the modders.
    Wtf are you talking about.... I was asking if this was going to be transferred down to bannerlord... not when the mod was going to be out. Pay more attention to what you are reading.
  13. German_Lawrence

This is going to sound really dumb. I have checked the thread and I didn't find any post about this being transferred to bannerlord. So... Will this mod also be for bannerlord when it comes out?  :lol:
  14. German_Lawrence

Atreia said:
    Even gta5 has been release this mod have working for 2years, where ar u ???
    Mods take time. This is a big mod, not some crappy mod with a few new features. AND TO ADD: docm does this for free.. gta5 is paid to do make the game. Im sure if This was Docms job and he got paid millions... he would get the mod out a lot sooner. now stop being disrespectful and wait.
Back
Top Bottom