SP Medieval Paths of Destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

• Please don't be rude.
    • I know Banner Lord is not out yet and I cannot model because I don't know the Poly count and all that fun stuff FOR BANNER LORD. This simply is for the team and I to get our idea out about the mod we will create when Banner Lord is released. Please don't put any rude comments about my team and I not knowing what we are doing because we do. We will begin the process of making the mod when the Game is released, so this is our idea of what is to come!

Looking for more members to join the team  :grin:

[size=36pt]Paths of Destiny[/size]
      A Medieval RP Mod
      medieval-knights-knight-charge-graphics-code-comments-pictures-121724.jpg

Factions

Players Will be able to make their own Factions but the land they decide to start on will be influenced by a medieval super power like Prussia, England, France, and the Celts.

Goals

The main goal is to create a very heavy role playing mod that has many new and interesting features.
      PW has little role play because of RDMing and the rule breaking. We hope to eliminate that with a new system of rules. (will be explained shortly)
      The team and I want to create many new models that the original game does not have to offer.
      New scene props would be nice as well.

Possible features. Much more to come:
      A player may start his faction and if he is not satisfied with the amount of land he or she owns, they can purchase more from farmers or take it by going on raids. This will probably lead to war considering every faction has land that covers to map, so if you are looking to stay out of war; simply purchase land.

The fighting system: If you are a knight or higher, you must duel other knights, sergeants, lords, and generals. This is so that knights will duel and RP instead of random killing fest. If you are a knight and you see a man at-arms or simple militia footmen/ peasant you may attack him if he insults your honor ect. This will also probably lead to war so everyone you simply kill will have consequences. If two knights or high ranking military players duel this does not mean war because it was a fair fight. If the King of a faction sees the duel as an offense he may rage war.

A leader of a faction will be a king with a maximum start out of two castles. To be king you must have been voted in by the council, or high knights of the kingdom. Once leader you must consult with your knights on big decisions such as war, purchasing lands ect.

Remember this is not a native TDM server. There will not be tons of blooshed but RP and realistic wars and fights.

Since we don't know Jack about Banner Lord, I can't really promise or say any features that the mod will definitely have.

Idea of the mod

I want the players to get lost in the mod, meaning they feel like they are truly in the Medieval era, role playing and cutting down foes! Wars will rage, peasants will be slain, knights will rise and fall, and kingdoms crushed. I want this mod to be as realistic as possible. (WAY more to come)

By the way I do have some medieval models, well lots, but they are pretty much useless so I won't upload them to the Forum.

If you have any modding experience and would like to help, PM me. The team and I are always looking for more helpers.
      Pm me if you want to join the team  :grin:

Because many people are having this issue- I am not modding right now since the game is not released. This thread is just for popularity. Yes I do know how to mod......

Does anyone else reallllly like this music that I could put into the mod? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqOkmDoMFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkwz2Bf2OVc

Does anyone like these models?

pod1_zps3064bf48.png

Yes, I have.
But how can he know what to make stuff and how, and if it uses the same file types (.brf).
I think people should wait until the game is released before they actually start modification threads.
To see if they even like it.

The Prussian Knight said:
Since we don't know Jack about Banner Lord.
Do you know "Jack" about modding? I also think that you should wait for "Banner Lord" to release and then start modding. No one knows when will Bannerlord be released. It could be years. Good luck with this.  :razz:

Since we don't know the features of Bannerlord, what coding language will be used or practically anything at all about it other than some nice screenshots, how are you going to know what to mod?  :???:
Suggestion: maybe start working on the mod for Warband because, as GoldEagle stated, no one knows when it will come out. Also it will give you a better idea of what to put in the mod for Bannerlord.

I'm not modding anything or making anything official, as I said in the first post.... I'm just letting the community know when Banner Lord is released, I will be constructing this mod, that is all. Thanks for posting.

I'm not modding or doing anything until banner lord is released. This is just saying what is to come. I can't possibly do anything for banner lord. I thought I made that perfctly clear
Then what's the point of this thread? Just to brainstorm "ideas" for BL? Couldn't you have made it when it was released?

Not trying to be rude but that's just what I think.

Something unusual said:
I'm not modding or doing anything until banner lord is released. This is just saying what is to come. I can't possibly do anything for banner lord. I thought I made that perfctly clear
Then what's the point of this thread? Just to brainstorm "ideas" for BL? Couldn't you have made it when it was released?

Not trying to be rude but that's just what I think.
Maybe to get some more helpers for the mod and let the community know, get it popular.

Everyone please read the first paragraph of the first post I made PLEASE.

Maybe to get some more helpers for the mod and let the community know, get it popular.
How are you going to get more modders if you are modding a game that isn't released? And how will you get this mod popular if you are not showing no progress? You will need to start learning modeling and texturing if you are going to finish this mod.

GoldEagleMNE said:
How are you going to get more modders if you are modding a game that isn't released? And how will you get this mod popular if you are not showing no progress? You will need to start learning modeling and texturing if you are going to finish this mod.
One. I know how to model. Two. WE ARE NOT WORKING ON THE MOD YET. This is just to let people know we are making the mod when the game is RELEASED.  Of course there will  be no progress this is just for popularity. FFS lol. I'm hoping some people might get interested and follow the progress when the game is released thats all.

One.
Please don't be rude. I know Banner Lord is not out yet and I cannot model because I don't know the Poly count and all that fun stuff. This simply is for the team and I to get our idea out about the mod we will create when Banner Lord is released. Please don't put any rude comments about my team and I not knowing what we are doing because we do. We will begin the process of making the mod when the Game is released, so this is our idea of what is to come!
Two. I don't have anything to say to you other than good luck.

GoldEagleMNE said:
One.
Please don't be rude. I know Banner Lord is not out yet and I cannot model because I don't know the Poly count and all that fun stuff. This simply is for the team and I to get our idea out about the mod we will create when Banner Lord is released. Please don't put any rude comments about my team and I not knowing what we are doing because we do. We will begin the process of making the mod when the Game is released, so this is our idea of what is to come!
Two. I don't have anything to say to you other than good luck.
You misunderstood what I was trying to say. I meant I don't know the Poly Count for Banner Lord and how to mod for Banner Lord because its not out LOL. I guess I will make that more clear.

Seriously though, there is no way of raising your mods popularity by creating a thread like this. A better way will be to make your mod for warband and release it. If a lot of people like it then they will want to play the mod for Bannerlord as well once it comes out.
P.S. You're telling us not to be rude but your the one who's acting hostile and rude.

I guess I'll leave now...

Something unusual said:
Seriously though, there is no way of raising your mods popularity by creating a thread like this. A better way will be to make your mod for warband and release it. If a lot of people like it then they will want to play the mod for Bannerlord as well once it comes out.
P.S. You're telling us not to be rude but your the one who's acting hostile and rude.

I guess I'll leave now...
Maybe. I just don't want to finish the mod way after banner lord is released and also I am just really tired of repeating myself. Sorry mate.

GoldEagleMNE said:
Waiting and doing nothing for Bannerlord to release won't speed up your development. But you could work on your skills as a modder.
Which is why am trying to get on as many mod teams as possible aside from working on many medieval models. I'm really trying to get my models at top notch.

By the way! I will be posting models of what the weapons in the Mod are going to look like. I do this for practice and for the viewers to get a sense of what the weapons will look like.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom