The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clonealex said:
Asking a modder if he will port his mod to a non-existent game is like ordering a Big Mac at Burger King.

Or, like asking an Auto Parts store if they're going to put their famous parts on a fast food dollar menu.

Clonealex said:
Asking a modder if he will port his mod to a non-existent game is like ordering a Big Mac at Burger King.
No ****... All i was asking if it is possible and Docm can easily do it..... would he think about transferring the mod. So basically if all he had to do was change a few files would he make it bannerlord too; or if he just wanted this to be a warband mod only. A five year old should know that no modder has an idea about bannerlord. You must have misinterpreted my question....

German_Lawrence said:
Clonealex said:
No ****... All i was asking if it is possible and Docm can easily do it..... would he think about transferring the mod. So basically if all he had to do was change a few files would he make it bannerlord too; or if he just wanted this to be a warband mod only. A five year old should know that no modder has an idea about bannerlord. You must have misinterpreted my question....
You ask a stupid question, call it dumb yourself, and now you're upset when people give you a sarcastic answer.

I just don't understand why you would ask it then if no one knows anything about bannerlord :???:.

Oh hey Rigadoon, that last upgrade of Iron Europe was sexy, anyways back on mod topic.

German_Lawrence said:
Rangerplus10 said:
German_Lawrence said:
This is going to sound really dumb. I have checked the thread and I didn't find any post about this being transferred to bannerlord. So... Will this mod also be for bannerlord when it comes out?  :lol:
Sometime 2013. Never ask this question again; it is a nuisance the modders.
Wtf are you talking about.... I was asking if this was going to be transferred down to bannerlord... not when the mod was going to be out. Pay more attention to what you are reading.
Doh! You're right that was very stupid of me my bad.  :oops:

In my defence, it was 1:30 am. :smile:

[me=Austupaio]sighs[/me]

Well, Docm has already made it clear; he doesn't know if he will.

As for your question, where you asked if it was as simple 'changing a few files'; it won't be for a long list of reasons.

Austupaio said:
[me=Austupaio]sighs[/me]

As for your question, where you asked if it was as simple 'changing a few files'; it won't be for a long list of reasons.
Yeah I know he doesnt know. What I'm asking is if Docm wants this mod for other games aswell if possible. Or if he onllly wants this md, NO matter what circumstances, for warband.

German_Lawrence said:
Austupaio said:
[me=Austupaio]sighs[/me]

Yeah I know he doesnt know. What I'm asking is if Docm wants this mod for other games aswell if possible. Or if he onllly wants this md, NO matter what circumstances, for warband.

Once we know more about Bannerlord I think he can make a decision.

ANYWAYS I do wonder if you have updated the brawling that replaces the arena in anyway? You mentioned it hundreds of pages back but I'm curious as to how it looks now Docm.

Maybe arenas should become 1v1 dueling zones with wooden rapiers?

Oh wait, actually what'd be cool is if it got turned into some kind of hunting trip. All of the lords in the castle enter it, you get thrown into a huge field and everyone tries to hunt some deer (Or the occasional boar/bear). It'd have three round, no non-lord NPCs in the match, and it'd end when all of the animals on the map have either ran off or been killed. Probably need to be around 20 animals, 12 deer, 6 boars and 2 special catches. Deer is one point, boar is 2 and a special is 5.

This... would take a decent bit of coding... but it'd be nice in a later release, saying the day of grand old Tourneys on horses were long past.

I thought Docm had already made scenes for the brawls?

Ah, nevermind. : -Tournaments and Arenas redone to include shooting, fencing and prizefighting

What does the prizefighting comprise of? Are they the brawls?

Docm30 said:
prizefight.jpg

Remember that scene is a heavy work-in-progress.
Yup, there is boxing

Well, it looks slightly different, but the code was finished a long time ago. Not really any changes I would want to make to it. You can fight every couple days, and the more you win the better the prizes and the tougher the opponents. The only change I might make is to add a sort of last boss and a special prize for defeating him.

The fights still take place in warehouses, fields and alleys, though, as prizefighting was illegal in at least France and the UK. Only gentlemanly (as in without reward) boxing was sanctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom