Recent content by boskoz

1. Are you trying to make the game slow and boring at all costs after every patch, don't you?

The first time I played bannerlord, it was a pretty solid and fast experience compared to Warband, I was really impressed. A fast paced wargame! I was like: "When I have 50+ troops and I face 3 looters with stones, I can make the auto-battle and they cannot kill anyone? They made it so I can get...
  2. So I basically won?

Keep your dumb memes for youself pal, I was looking for real info, like "You can make a kingdom surrender by doing that" or "you can actually declare war asking your king to do that / having reputation with him" / etc I don't know, I was asking if anyone else was "stuck" in the same scenario...
  3. So I basically won?

Well, it's 2 days that I was thinking (in my game) that I was not having much fun anyomre. But why? I love the game... And then I thought that it was because I've actually won. I am with southern empire, we have 80% of the map, having Sturgia, Western Empire, Northern Empire and Battania no more...
  4. I start to become a little pissed over this siege

I can try.... Do I have to use the trebuchets "where"? On the global map letting them auto-attack, or do I start the acutal battle with them? And if so, simulation or direct combat? _ btw thanks both
  5. I start to become a little pissed over this siege

So... I have 1300+ troops against a Battanian town of 550 I CANNOT win in battle mode, because they break my siege ram in two seconds (no ram=no win) I CANNOT win in simulation either, because, as i watch it, they slaughter 3x times faster my troops I CANNOT bring more men to this stupid place...
  6. Come vincere assedio se difensori costruiscono 4 catapulte? impossibile?

Salve, ho un forte disappunto verso una cosa che mi sta succedendo nella campagna.... Mi reputo un giocatore più che onesto (nella mia campagna la mia fazione ha già distrutto completamente 2 rivali, e io giro con 203 truppe personali, quindi non sono proprio un novizio) ma come è giusto che...
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

If you want to pillage a village, yes, you need negative reputation, so try to attack and battle a lord for example, then "loot and burn" will be available for that faction. To join a faction more consistently, as the vanilla game, keep doing lords' quests. When you build enough reputation, one...
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I don't know, engineers rate of fire is ridiculous so I only follow the "crossbow path" until i train rangers and I never train any gunpowder unit with my dwarf hero just because of that...I can't say if they don't shoot for a bug or if they are just incredibly slow
  9. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

You don't try to be a **** but...yeah, you are. Someone answered to these two guys seeking help: "Ehi, there was a solution to your problems in this discussion tons of pages ago....try search for it..." Instead, I have -explained it- and actually helped them. The first answer was helpful...
  10. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

The dwarves I free from enemy lords/bandits are not "real dwarves"? I am talking about the basic DWARF. When I rescue prisoners after a fight, I hire them of course and everything is fine except for the basic dwarves which cannot evolve into "miners" (first tier unit) or more. They are not like...
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

For both of you, reach your main Mount&Blade Warband folder, go into Modules, go into Warsword Conquest, open up the simple_triggers.txt, look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in one line), change it to the number 24 and save. I was stucked in an...
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I agree, this will be a nice add. Everytime I raid a village i just cross my fingers in the hope of not getting caught.
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Really? Maybe I never noticed because there is a very few number of factions in the vanilla...and 2 or 3 wars seems random (and reasonable)
  14. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Uhm, interesting, thank you for your time bro. If that's really the strategy implemented in the mod (and not a bug) I must say it's clever, because it is right that factions are scared of an Empire which is growing larger and larger. It's real-like. But it will also prove pretty much...
  15. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Oh well, I can't know that, I have not made the game myself  :mrgreen: You guys need to tell me, is this happened to some of you also, maybe after you killed some factions? (Btw in this mod factions doesn't really die, they still remain listed even if "they occupies: nowhere", and they continue...