SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

TRex11 said:
boskoz said:
Oh well, I can't know that, I have not made the game myself  :mrgreen:
You guys need to tell me, is this happened to some of you also, maybe after you killed some factions?

(Btw in this mod factions doesn't really die, they still remain listed even if "they occupies: nowhere", and they continue to declare war, peace, buy back capured lords, raid villages)

But honestly 8 wars seems too much to me...

I've seen it happen in my game, but it wasn't to my faction. As the Orcs, we had just come out of a grueling war with the Dwarves, meanwhile the Empire of Sigmar had gobbled up some of our territory, then went on to war with Bretonnia and gobbled up a bunch of theirs. They got stronger and stronger until suddenly every faction declared all out war on them.

Basically the faction that becomes the biggest and strongest boy on the block starts becoming a tempting target for the others.

Uhm, interesting, thank you for your time bro.
If that's really the strategy implemented in the mod (and not a bug) I must say it's clever, because it is right that factions are scared of an Empire which is growing larger and larger.
It's real-like.

But it will also prove pretty much impossible for anyone to "win".

Damn.....8 wars....I am scared to even reload my game, they will gangbang me to death...

The only one I can add is that:

Sir Aristide hates Volands and Mathias Tulman

Also

boskoz said:
TRex11 said:
boskoz said:
Oh well, I can't know that, I have not made the game myself  :mrgreen:
You guys need to tell me, is this happened to some of you also, maybe after you killed some factions?

(Btw in this mod factions doesn't really die, they still remain listed even if "they occupies: nowhere", and they continue to declare war, peace, buy back capured lords, raid villages)

But honestly 8 wars seems too much to me...

I've seen it happen in my game, but it wasn't to my faction. As the Orcs, we had just come out of a grueling war with the Dwarves, meanwhile the Empire of Sigmar had gobbled up some of our territory, then went on to war with Bretonnia and gobbled up a bunch of theirs. They got stronger and stronger until suddenly every faction declared all out war on them.

Basically the faction that becomes the biggest and strongest boy on the block starts becoming a tempting target for the others.

Uhm, interesting, thank you for your time bro.
If that's really the strategy implemented in the mod (and not a bug) I must say it's clever, because it is right that factions are scared of an Empire which is growing larger and larger.
It's real-like.

But it will also prove pretty much impossible for anyone to "win".

Damn.....8 wars....I am scared to even reload my game, they will gangbang me to death...

This has been true since Warband, not the mod.

I applied the fix about the eternal peace.

After a period where I was at war with 5 factions, everything returns to normal.

The fix works.

I feel kind of trolled right now...

I helped my villagers train against bandits and got the fight very quickly after two training sessions but instead of any normal type of enemy, I met a band of 30 or 40 trolls.
Screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010337216/screenshots/

Still awesome mod, though!

edit: got it a second time! This time I could kite them to death but it is still pretty stupid... both time were in Bugmans, which I own as a fief from the dwarves.

Yourself said:
Kishinz said:
What i know to this moment:

Thrud and Erasmus dislike Uggluk ( The Ogre )
Bug likes Volands
Beorg likes Thrud
Beorg and Thrud dislike the Orc ( i forgot his name, will have to check again )
The Orc likes Ripnitch
Erasmus dislikes Ripnitch

Trying to get more...

More:
Dislikes:
Abdul and Oggy
Scarloc and Adelyn
Florin and Bugman
Maephilin and Jalil
Nakwatcha and Zichina
Gotrek and Braganza
Skeezle and Gotrek
Zichina and Skeezle
Zichina and Eleanor

Florin and Nakwatcha
Lord Albertus and Uggluk
Eleanor and Scarloc
Abdul and Maephilin
Mamexi and Sir Aristide
Felix and Gotrek (obviously)

Currently my party seems stable and consists of:
Mamexi (Skink)
Zichina (Saurus)
Lord Albertus (Undead)
Uggluk (Ogre)
Jalil (Araby)
Felix (Imperial)
Gotrek (Dwarf)
Adelyn (Imperial)
Nakwatcha (Amazon)
Florin (Breton)
Braganza (Tilean)
Scarloc (Wood Elf)
Maephilin (High Elf)
Sir Aristide (Breton)
Abul Khaliq (Araby)

In addition:
The drunk old pirate guy likes Joseph Bugman. 
Nakwatcha dislikes the Drunk old pirate guy

Very fun mod to play, I have one issue though, the marry go round dance that AI army do before every battle, I noticed it happening 100% of the time for battles where I was a soldier for a lord.
I know this is a vanilla issue but I've sen some mods that managed to do a workaround to this issue.

kanzy said:
Very fun mod to play, I have one issue though, the marry go round dance that AI army do before every battle, I noticed it happening 100% of the time for battles where I was a soldier for a lord.
I know this is a vanilla issue but I've sen some mods that managed to do a workaround to this issue.
You could activate formations on the camp menu.

rofltehcat said:

I helped my villagers train against bandits and got the fight very quickly after two training sessions but instead of any normal type of enemy, I met a band of 30 or 40 trolls.
Screenshots:

edit: got it a second time! This time I could kite them to death but it is still pretty stupid... both time were in Bugmans, which I own as a fief from the dwarves.

Ahahaha - That is hilarious! I imagine that must have been quite a shock!

rofltehcat said:

Screenshots:

You have to prepare those villagers for anything!

Hey mates, this is really an awesome and funny to play mod. I have just a question...
Will you finally add the factions of Estalia and Kieslev? Will this mod be continued?

Thanks!

Companion                 Likes                                                 Dislikes

Gotrek:                                Felix                                                  Braganza and Skeezle

Felix:                                  Gotrek                                                Ripnitch and Eketi

Jalil:                                Thulmann                                              Beorg and Maephilin

Oggy:                                Ripnitch                                                Beorg and Abdul

Ripnitch:                              Oggy                                                  Maephilin and Felix

Thulmann:                            Jalil                                                Sir Aristide and Eketi

Braganza:                        Skeezle                                                Gotrek and Bug

Mamexi:                          Sir Aristide                                            Volands and Skeezle

Volands:                              Bug                                                Mamexi and Sir Aristide

Beorg:                                Eketi                                                      Oggy and Jalil

Eketi:                                  Beorg                                                Thulmann and Felix

Bug:                                  Volands                                                Braganza and Abdul

Sir Aristide:                      Mamexi                                                  Volands and Thulmann

Maephilin:                          Abdul                                                      Jalil and Ripnitch

Abdul:                            Maephilin                                                    Bug and Oggy

Skeezle:                        Braganza                                                Gotrek and Mamexi

Scarloc:                          Eleanor                                                  Adelyn and Bugman

Eleanor:                            Scarloc                                                    Florin and Zincicha

Nakwatcha:                      Florin                                                      Bastich and Zincicha

Florin:                            Nakwatcha                                              Eleanor and Bugman

Bugman:                          Bastich                                                    Florin and Scarloc

Zincicha:                          Adelyn                                                    Eleanor and Nakwatcha

Bastich:                          Bugman                                                  Nakwatcha and Adelyn

Adelyn:                            Zincicha                                                    Bastich and Scarloc

Erasmus:                          Thrud                                                    Uggluk and Lord Albertus

Uggluk:                          Lord Albertus                                            Thrud and Erasmus

Thrud:                              Erasmus                                                Uggluk and Lord Albertus

Lord Albertus:                  Uggluk                                                      Thrud and Erasmus

Gorstagg said:
Thank you for working on this mod. It's been fun.
... snip
Also not sure if it's a feature or not, but as an enlisted guy when your lord goes to the city where he's holding a tournament, when you win or lose after about 10 seconds you can click on enter town, then rejoin the tournament. Thus having anywhere from 6-10 tries per town visit. And that's win or lose.

Thanks again for making the mod, look forward to your future updates! /snip ....

So I was playing another Mod (Perisno), and checked to see if while enlisted, I could revisit a tournament, and found that I could do so as long as the lord stays in the city. So it's not a /bug/issue in your mod, but a carryover of the enlistment option mod.

Is there only one claimant in this mod? Thr Orc guy. I have never seen any others.

Still dont understand why most every second Lord hates me so much.

So after ending the great 300 day war with the Skaven(as Bretonnians), we managed to take everything but one small castle.

And then we go to war vs the Dwarves(And the pirates, who never stood a chance)... It's... I hate my life.

No but honestly, what is their weakness? Their infantry has tough shield, tough armor, they are tough, they hit hard. Their ranged is the same, but with guns. Too many two-handers. I honestly don't know how to beat them yet.

Back
Top Bottom