Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: If you own any towns or cities, and have any of your clan members (eg. companions) lead parties, they will take troops from your garrison, especially higher tier troops, which is extremely inconvenient and unnecessary. Many people, like myself, enjoy perfecting garrisons, and the ai just ruining it is really immersion breaking. Even if you don't remove this feature, I hope atleast you can consider adding an option to turn it off, as sometimes it can really ruin the gaming experience.
How to Reproduce:Have any clan member lead a party, and own a settlement with a garrison, preferrably with higher tier units as they are more prone to taking those.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Unrelated.
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: If you own any towns or cities, and have any of your clan members (eg. companions) lead parties, they will take troops from your garrison, especially higher tier troops, which is extremely inconvenient and unnecessary. Many people, like myself, enjoy perfecting garrisons, and the ai just ruining it is really immersion breaking. Even if you don't remove this feature, I hope atleast you can consider adding an option to turn it off, as sometimes it can really ruin the gaming experience.
How to Reproduce:Have any clan member lead a party, and own a settlement with a garrison, preferrably with higher tier units as they are more prone to taking those.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Unrelated.
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

maybe turn down their allowance for bad behavior as a quick help until this if fixed?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm having the exact same issue.
I created a new army with my MC's older brother's wife in charge of it, gave her only a few troops hoping she'll recruit the rest and the first thing she does is entering my main town (Marunath) and stealing a bunch of tier 5 troops (a few khan's guards, a few banner knights, a few legionaries, a few elite cataphracts) from my own garrison. Then she went to my other town nearby (Seonon) and left a couple of soldiers in the garrison (Seonon's garrison is much smaller than Marunath's).
So apparently player's clan members think they can manage player's fiefs as they please.
Many people, like myself, enjoy perfecting garrisons, and the ai just ruining it is really immersion breaking.
This.
Lords stealing my troops literally made the game unplayable for me. I'm not exaggerating, I just can't play like this.

I do have a couple of minor mods (like extended encyclopedia or swadian armory) but I doubt any of them causes the issue.

reproduce the issue much easier and faster.
I don't thing it's the kind of issue that needs reproducing to find out what causes this.
Just check AI's reinforcement scripts. It kinda make sense that members of the same clan (since they have shared ownership over fiefs) can all manage those fiefs, but you really should add an exception (or a setting allowing such an exception) for player's clan, to stop clan members from touching player's garrisons.

Could you send us a save file where you experiencing this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom