Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lopezgdanny

Recruit
Summary: Alleys disappear from the menu if your main character retires, I retired my main character and made his sister into the clan leader (I also picked the option which said something like "I may return later"), also, you can still visit the towns with the alleys, and interact with your characters deployed there, but they don't appear in the clan menu.
How to Reproduce: Retire your main character while owning alleys
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Gigabyte)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3713
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B360M DS3H (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1788GB KINGSTON SA400S371920G (SATA-2 (SSD))

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I made a ticket https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/1486 , but my gameplay was on ironman mode, I had alleys in Chaikand and Makeb, and after I tried changing the alley companion, it still didn't appear on the menu, so I abandoned the Chaikand one and took another on the same city, and that one appeared on the clan menu, but the Makeb one is still gone on the savefile (but you can still visit it from the city menu).

Back
Top Bottom