In Progress besiege friendly settlement

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.38256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: In my situation, I was besieging FlintolgCastle belongs to fen Morcar clan, their leader, Prydor, lead an army to assult me.
After defeat that army, I persuad Prydor to join me, and that brings FlintolgCastle to a friendly settlement.
But I still have the option "Continue the siege".
If I choose "Leave the siege", nothing will happen, but choose "Continue the siege" will cause many issues. See the screenshots in googledrive link
Pic1_started besiege at Autumn 15
Pic2_captured Pryndor and make him join my kingdom at Autumn 16
Pic3_can continue besiege even it's already friendly territory
Pic4_no garrison in the castle if choose continue besiege
Pic5_you will lose INSTANTLY if you attack
Pic6_but you are not captured even it says you are taken prisoner, see that disorder icon, that's my location
Pic7_you can not see your party in campaign map anymore, but you can still move around and interact with settlements and NPCs
Pic8_your party is dissapeared INCLUDE YOURSELF, so you can not fight anyone, if you are caught by enemy, you can only surrender (but won't be captured)

I don't find out how to retrieve normal status but I don't have time to test more, please take a look

How to Reproduce:persuade an enemy clan leader while besieging their settlement.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):google drive link
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600KF 3.50 GHz
RAM:32 G
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500G

Do you have a save of this issue so that we can take a look?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom