Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks but no thanks. In my age I deserve it to be integral part of the game. I had my time with modding (and not solely this game) like 15 yeras ago.

Or when you fight some thugs and clear an area, have the option to take control of it. Just the most simplistic version of the idea, something at least.
>defeat gang in alley
>Dialog box says: "Now you are in control of this alley. Would you like to station your own men here to start a thieving operation? Your men will steal from the locals here to make you money, at the expense of increasing your Crime rating, and lowering the security and prosperity of the town. Yes/No"
>If you agree, a menu comes up like the hideout menu, requiring you to deposit any 10 troops. (Alternately they could use the prisoner/garrison style menu)
>The new criminal enterprise works like a workshop, is listed in your owned workshops, but unlike a workshop it has no economic inputs or outputs to keep balancing simple; just makes you money

Done. Now Crime Rating is an actual relevant mechanic and TW aren't liars.

It would all use pre existing systems. Based on what we've seen Bloc do, Taleworlds could knock this over in a day.

For people having trouble with lords defecting. I posted an update video today listing Sargot, Marunath, and I had Lycaron as an issue. Can you see the patter, I missed it and had to be pointed out by comments. They are all capitals (leaders start with them). If that is the case then it narrows down the problem and also lets you know that all you need to do is hold the capitals for yourself and you wont have an issue
@Dejan @SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds

For people having trouble with lords defecting. I posted an update video today listing Sargot, Marunath, and I had Lycaron as an issue. Can you see the patter, I missed it and had to be pointed out by comments. They are all capitals (leaders start with them). If that is the case then it narrows down the problem and also lets you know that all you need to do is hold the capitals for yourself and you wont have an issue
@Dejan @SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds
They didn't fix the issue. They just lowered the daily checks and added a big negative score for player. That is it. The bug I reported here is still not fixed. The bug is known as support says but for some reason they didn't fix it.

They didn't fix the issue. They just lowered the daily checks and added a big negative score for player. That is it. The bug I reported here is still not fixed. The bug is known as support says but for some reason they didn't fix it.
Can´t say i´m surprised, at this point i just hope for them to fix the worst issues before release. And that i can find some good mods so i don´t feel like i totally wasted my money.

I very much doubt that. Maybe you are referencing my post where I explain the crime system that is in the game? If not, please let me know where this claim was made, so I can look into a correction. Ownership of alleys is a separate matter to the crime system and it's clearly not yet in the game.
That probably is what I was thinking of. If 'criminal enterprises' is the same as the crime system. So there's some hope of more gang gameplay?

>defeat gang in alley
>Dialog box says: "Now you are in control of this alley. Would you like to station your own men here to start a thieving operation? Your men will steal from the locals here to make you money, at the expense of increasing your Crime rating, and lowering the security and prosperity of the town. Yes/No"
>If you agree, a menu comes up like the hideout menu, requiring you to deposit any 10 troops. (Alternately they could use the prisoner/garrison style menu)
>The new criminal enterprise works like a workshop, is listed in your owned workshops, but unlike a workshop it has no economic inputs or outputs to keep balancing simple; just makes you money

Done. Now Crime Rating is an actual relevant mechanic and TW aren't liars.

It would all use pre existing systems. Based on what we've seen Bloc do, Taleworlds could knock this over in a day.
for more immersion and less crime rating, station troops from the cities culture which you cannot recruit when you have crime rating :ROFLMAO:

• Removed the wealth component for AI’s settlement value score calculation to make defection decisions more meaningful.
  • Decreased the AI's daily defection consideration chance to prevent AI clans from defecting to AI factions from the player's faction. (This is a temporary solution. We will continue to improve the defection feature and AI's defection score calculation.)
I just had a clan who owns a town defect to the khuzaits. The Khuziats have no fiefs. Previously I had repeatedly tried on a old save where vassals were defecting and was happy they seem to not defect anymore. I'm very disappointed to see one defect now on this new campaign.

Trying one last time:

@Callum will the consistent mp server crashes every 1-3 games be fixed? If so, when? This is the most glaring issue concerning multiplayer. Player counts get squashed and dispersed every time it happens. It's frankly ridiculous/telling that it's still happening and how tight lipped development is about it. We've been told it's being investigated and that's great, but it feels blatantly disingenuous when considering just how long it's been happening (~2 years). Thanks for answering in advance! Love the game.

Last edited:
1) still having defections 2) Caln parties don't sell prisoners anymore (no roguery) 3) AI lords hoarding grains so they travel super slow 4) Workshops still doubled priced making them a terrible investment 5) governors don't gain engineering 6) Caravan leaders don't gain steward 7) Still no banners :cool: Archers still bugged in combat bunching up and leaving their formation 9) Ai pathing during sieges, especially towers, not good 10) Terrible Ai decision while in an army, picking bad targets and just constantly joining other sieges making siege defense so much harder 11) Still no storage for food items in a fief making it almost impossible to keep a garrison 12) Sturgia having terrible troops(bowman) and crappy shops (which I've suggested for almost a year) they need some love.....Looks like things are running great. TW "We will listen to our community and make changes to better the game" #Joke or Not???
Doubling the price of shops was one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen as the economy makes just buying a shop and getting great income a total crap shot and sometime it can take 2 years to get your investment back if not picked perfectly or micro managed. Whoever made that change has no clue what the economy is doing. I 1000% don't get these decision. Ask the community that plays the game for thousands of hours instead of assuming you knows what best. And if it doesn't work change it back, don't let it sit for months or longer. It's like they think the know what's best and have no where near the playin time a lot of us do. I bet I know the economy, workshops, caravans better than any dev (not boasting, just being real) and not one suggestion implemented. I ask again, How are you working with the community, in one ear and out the other isn't a good philosophy

Last edited:
3) AI lords hoarding grains so they travel super slow
The fact that they're hoarding grain is good imo, armies can last longer without starving. The slow movement could be easily solved by making AI parties buy pack animals and horses and keep them in their parties, surely.

The fact that they're hoarding grain is good imo, armies can last longer without starving. The slow movement could be easily solved by making AI parties buy pack animals and horses and keep them in their parties, surely.
Aye. I notice that when I give clan parties horses for weight and upgrades, their instinct is to sell them right away, even if they're rich.

Aye. I notice that when I give clan parties horses for weight and upgrades, their instinct is to sell them right away, even if they're rich.
Not difficult to do either:

From the complaints in this thread, it looks a lot more like they might be hoarding so much grain that even buying a ton of pack animals won't work At least if the original poster of this issue isn't exaggerating.

Back
Top Bottom