Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Users who are viewing this thread

what do reflexes matter when you block and it goes through your defense or they dont block and it magically gets deflected from directly behind him? when you get your skills up and your hit box gets large ya it becomes easy but this is a bad system and its takes ages to get up there and when you do its not satisfying either. '

and if they cant tell that their game is broken to a fault by now theres really no helping them. this is bs.
Create a video and submit as a bug. I haven't seen any spider man blocks from behind. If anything - there's an easy exploit how to kill any AI, just go around him (round and round) and wack him with your sword, they are really bad at blocking. And yes, I am talking also about nobles.

i shouldnt have to exploit the game to take part in the most common part of it.
Didn't say that players can win only via this exploit. Just that combat is easy and exploitable. If you have some weird **** happening like God-like blocking and movements faster than the speed of light, that's probably "Realistic" combat mod or similar. In any case - not related to roadmap and macro level plans.

Many great features added lately - Child education - Battle terrain link strat map - detailed settlement meshes and skins - etc etc . One disasterous fail - Prebattle group sliders.

But game still quickly becomes repetitive and boring, especially late game. I'm not sure if this is ok for "simple Console" market ? But it isn't ok for PC market. Many have already left because of this. Modders should be able to quickly fix this though.... if they are still here / come back ??

Many great features added lately - Child education - Battle terrain link strat map - detailed settlement meshes and skins - etc etc . One disasterous fail - Prebattle group sliders.

But game still quickly becomes repetitive and boring, especially late game. I'm not sure if this is ok for "simple Console" market ? But it isn't ok for PC market. Many have already left because of this. Modders should be able to quickly fix this though.... if they are still here / come back ??

Don't worry, new modders will show up, maybe returning modders will eventually come back

giphy.gif

You guys can do nothing against Duh, he is the chosen one :iamamoron::lol:.

I mean, that's the general roadmap, so of course its old. That's what they're going to release before the game is over.

Yeah and its mot acceptable and shouldn't be to you either. People here get used to breadcrumbs and then after a while -are thankful for them. Christ - Star Citizen gives more elaborate updates quarterly -that should be a minimum

What do you mean not acceptable? Its literally showing what they're going to add before release. Release hasn't reached yet, so that is the current roadmap.

Official updates on progress for starters -if you hadnt noticed, its dry here in the desert of Bannerlord and people are thirsty. Quarterly updates is a minimum imo

giphy.gif

You guys can do nothing against Duh, he is the chosen one :iamamoron::lol:.
+1.

Same story as before. We all complain, Duh comes in, he generally speaks the same blarf of "its ready when its ready", we all respond with "why no news", he repeats "its ready when its ready". The guy is a Teflon man (https://pragmaticleadership.wordpress.com/2015/05/02/the-teflon-man/)

So anyways, we all get to suck our thumb until patch gets released, then we all discovered patch is a half turd sandwich and we proceed to complain, ergo, the cycle repeats itself.

I hate to say it, but the dudes that were blasting off TW in the beginning of EA were right. We were the little red riding hood defending the wolf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom