Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its okay, TW.
You release the patch when you feel like it.

23lkcb.jpg

I'm not even trolling you, the amount of time and energy you spend ****posting on every single post makes it clear you need to speak to a therapist about your personal issues and take a break from the forums.

Thanks again for the personal offence, stopped reading there. My therapist agreed.

If you have no arguments, just go for the "flame".

Next step:

Wish me cancer or blame my mom like the other guy did. That´s next level ****.

Sorry that I don´t share your opinion that this is one of the best EA games in the world. You could have just ignore my post, but is easier to insult me or my family.

Did your mom buy the game for you or did you spend your own money on a game advertised and sold as "early access"?

I love the internet! You know, I´m that old that my mom is already dead....

I´m negative about this scam...I mean game, but I have never insulted anyone personnaly like you did, good job kid!

I also said it like 3 times, I don´t care about this 39€ I personally paid, I care about future customers.

I´ve just "wasted" 99€ on MTG Arena because of the "Jump Start" release, guess what, my dead mom didn´t pay for it, may be she would if she wouldn´t have been dead for some years.

But of course you´re right, I´m just a virgin living with my dead mom in her basement if this is your argument. And Bannerlord is the best EA release ever in the world!

Last edited:
You felt abandoned in the flood of posts,
Sitting in a forum from the ghosts.
Awaiting the face of the Armagan to ascend.
You follow the update in your head.

In your head.

Thanks again for the personal offence, stopped reading there. My therapist agreed.

If you have no arguments, just go for the "flame".

Next step:

Wish me cancer or blame my mom like the other guy did. That´s next level ****.

Sorry that I don´t share your opinion that this is one of the best EA games in the world. You could have just ignore my post, but is easier to insult me or my family.

I love the internet! You know, I´m that old that my mom is already dead....

I´m negative about this scam...I mean game, but I have never insulted anyone personnaly like you did, good job kid!

I also said it like 3 times, I don´t care about this 39€ I personally paid, I care about future customers.

I´ve just "wasted" 99€ on MTG Arena because of the "Jump Start" release, guess what, my dead mom didn´t pay for it, may be she would if she wouldn´t have been dead for some years.

But of course you´re right, I´m just a virgin living with my dead mom in her basement if this is your argument. And Bannerlord is the best EA release ever in the world!

So your someone that wants the game now, right now, even though you voluntarily gave them money for a game in early access. Yet, you don't care about playing it yourself. You throw countless tantrums all over the forums, not for your own sake, but for future customers.

Sounds legit.

What temperature do you like the milk in your sippy cup?

I think some don't understand the frustration because they haven't dug deep into BL EA. If you just play casual you can write it off like "oh yeah it's EA it'll get finished". But if you really get up in there and put in the long hours of a real game and try everything you just see more and more problems and start realize oh ****, this is going to be in EA for 10 ****ing years at this rate.

I think some don't understand the frustration because they haven't dug deep into BL EA. If you just play casual you can write it off like "oh yeah it's EA it'll get finished". But if you really get up in there and put in the long hours of a real game and try everything you just see more and more problems and start realize oh ****, this is going to be in EA for 10 ****ing years at this rate.

This!
On the surface it works, peformance is good now and not much crashes. Fights are fun and there seems to be a lot to explore and do. So if you just causually play a few hours here and there its probably a lot of fun.
I tried a bit more and stopped playing a while ago(I think it was when 1.4.1 was new and I had a bit more than 300 hours on this). Luckily I did a trader play before the economics got destroyed.^^ Too many things not working or working wrong, the few new things they added either did not work or broke other things...(and all I wanted was working siege towers and ladders^^)

I am not mad that I bought this, I had a lot of hours for my money(some fun, some frustating). Also its kind of my hobby to buy and try out EA titles and see how and where its going. Its just a bit sad to see how this is going, because I had high hopes for this after having sunk so many ours in Warband during the last years.

So your someone that wants the game now, right now, even though you voluntarily gave them money for a game in early access.
Why does everyone who's not satisfied enough with the way the game develops is always called like "you want the game now". No, we do not want the game here and now, 'cause we all understand that it is still in development. However, when I personally paid money for EA, I had faith in TW, those descriptions saying something like "There are many features", "The game is stable and playable with only minor problems here and there" etc. made me believe that I invest money in something, that is going to be built brick by brick, alongside with the community.

And I was satisfied at the beginning, the game really felt like it was almost done. But then I visited a few cities just to realise that I can't create my own criminal syndicate. I've done a few quests to find out they are all the same and there are very few of them. I've made a few fiights to realise that AI has about 2-3 behaviour/tactics patterns. I've visited a few villages/towns to understand that there are like 2-3 scenarios for all of them (while the EA descriptions says something like "SOME of the settlements may use the same scenes").

Then I saw a few patches which broke many game mechanics, and it took weeks to fix them (not even always successful). And now this refactor which takes 1,5 month and God knows how much further will it take. Lack of communication only makes things worse, leaving community with theories and guesses rather than facts. And still I see many people got taunted and insulted because they are but satisfied with how the game is being developed.

It's not the game we want now, bruv. What we want now is an adequate development plan, cause what happens now feels like chaos. By now many people have understood that the it will take more than 1 year for the game to be developed. No wonder so many people are frustrated with all this.

Why does everyone who's not satisfied enough with the way the game develops is always called like "you want the game now". No, we do not want the game here and now, 'cause we all understand that it is still in development. However, when I personally paid money for EA, I had faith in TW, those descriptions saying something like "There are many features", "The game is stable and playable with only minor problems here and there" etc. made me believe that I invest money in something, that is going to be built brick by brick, alongside with the community.

And I was satisfied at the beginning, the game really felt like it was almost done. But then I visited a few cities just to realise that I can't create my own criminal syndicate. I've done a few quests to find out they are all the same and there are very few of them. I've made a few fiights to realise that AI has about 2-3 behaviour/tactics patterns. I've visited a few villages/towns to understand that there are like 2-3 scenarios for all of them (while the EA descriptions says something like "SOME of the settlements may use the same scenes").

Then I saw a few patches which broke many game mechanics, and it took weeks to fix them (not even always successful). And now this refactor which takes 1,5 month and God knows how much further will it take. Lack of communication only makes things worse, leaving community with theories and guesses rather than facts. And still I see many people got taunted and insulted because they are but satisfied with how the game is being developed.

It's not the game we want now, bruv. What we want now is an adequate development plan, cause what happens now feels like chaos. By now many people have understood that the it will take more than 1 year for the game to be developed. No wonder so many people are frustrated with all this.

You really get to the point, but that made me realize how much things go wrong in Bannerlord even more :sad:

However, I think at this point we're all repeating ourselfes. There have been complains about things like that since the beginning of ea and everything is allways leading to the conclusion, that something in TW isn't running the way it should. If you follow the dev comments (speaking of devs that communicate with us) closely, you see they even realized it themselves, but can't do anything about it.

This post really gets the problems with the game. It appeared to have all these things working but they were just window dressing. That is fine in an EA as they will be filling them in, but we are now months into the EA it feels like we are trading fixes for new breaks and nothing has changed. Just feels you with dread that the next few years will be like the last 6-8 years of development and that is frustrating as hell.

And for all of those saying it is just EA be patient, I would love to be as long as it felt as if there was some sort of progress being completed but as it stands now I fear this game is maybe almost complete in there minds and maybe it is just a pretty looking empty shell to be filled out by the gamers.

I am not real thrilled about Bannerlord, I think it has very little immersion. I don't think I deserve a refund or anything like that however, but the people in here complaining about negative posts are just as bad as the refund people.

I 'm not that disapointed with Bannerlord. I think I like it very much. I understand that many things are missing but I 'm still busy geting used the new interfaces and comands. In my age it's getting difficult.. I need time... I would like some patch but it's o.k. ... Young people are so impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom