Just your Daily CCP Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with you. They are wrong here.

AND THAT WHAT WE WANT
not some cheesy admin falsely reported someone cheating and TW issued as "in good faith"
than we have to do **** like this again so TW will start a investigation about the ban
even the ban finally reduce or cancel
the ****ing person still suffered the from the process

If someone on an American server goes in with racial slurs and trolling behaviour whatsoever, do they get banned (for cheating) too?

and all this **** happened after TW's promise
apparently this so call new system didnt work or just not good enough
either the admin still have the power to ban someone with a falsely report
or TW just not review the evidence before they issued the banned
yet they review the evidence then reduce/cancel banned

I think @johnNOVHn and OP @JD2105 should look back on page 1 and be satisfied that after several threads, they received an official response and finally acknowledgement there had been some untrue reports and bans being made (which we can assume ensures it won't happen again in the future). That said, not all of the reports were untrue, but you can still question why the Chinese forums has now hidden past reports, as well as why incidents were reported on another forum altogether.

@eddiemccandless and @YKH you should also relax with the red herrings. What if the OP and others who're against the errors made, are also acknowledging there was some rightful reports? You immediately twisted the intention of the thread to talk about the racism, of which you could talk about in another thread, instead you appear to justify censorship by not staying on topic and doesn't talk about the mistakes that were apparent (falsely being accused of hacking in order to be banned for being a risk of Chinas national unity) and before you include me in vouching to allow racism, please have a look at what I stated above again, as well as the link in my signature.

I think @johnNOVHn and OP @JD2105 should look back on page 1 and be satisfied that after several threads, they received an official response and acknowledgement there had been some untrue reports and bans being made (which we can assume ensures it won't happen again in the future). That said, not all of the reports were untrue and you can still question why the Chinese forums has now hidden past reports, as well as why incidents were reported on another forum altogether.
this happened after may 4th(TW's promised )
the second ban happened may 17th

AND THAT WHAT WE WANT
not some cheesy admin falsely reported someone cheating and TW issued as "in good faith"
than we have to do **** like this again so TW will start a investigation about the ban
even the ban finally reduce or cancel
the ****ing person still suffered the from the process
I think TW will tackle this issue, but now the most important thing is to Improve the application. I always get application crash.

I think @johnNOVHn and OP @JD2105 should look back on page 1 and be satisfied that after several threads, they received an official response and finally acknowledgement there had been some untrue reports and bans being made (which we can assume ensures it won't happen again in the future). That said, not all of the reports were untrue, but you can still question why the Chinese forums has now hidden past reports, as well as why incidents were reported on another forum altogether.

@eddiemccandless and @YKH you should also relax with the red herrings. What if the OP and others who're against the errors made, are also acknowledging there was some rightful reports? You immediately twisted the intention of the thread to talk about the racism, of which you could talk about in another thread, instead you appear to justify censorship by not staying on topic and involve yourselves with the mistakes that were apparent (falsely being accused of hacking in order to be banned for being a risk of Chinas national unity) and before you include me in vouching to allow racism, please have a look at what I stated above again, as well as the link in my signature.

Thank you for talking common sense. It was not my intention to mislead or twist, the issue is definitely complex. I do have a problem with people who are using this as a way to justify toxic behavior, and I think that TW should take a clear stance on the issue. I think you can see for yourself that some of the people posting here are in bad faith.

Clearly I am getting annoyed by this more than I should, and I probably should know better. My concern is that with no one else talking against them these people will turn this into a crusade for "freedom of expression" that ends up justifying all sorts of racial slurs and toxic behavior. I have seen it happen before. And while sensible people argue, think and consider the evidence carefully, trolls do not. They just offer half truths in the way that suits them best to try and stir unrest and get the worst out of people. I am getting really tired of such behavior.

I hope this isn't a dumb question but, wouldn't that mean that the mods there are sorta abusing their power? That would be a pretty serious issue since trolling is trolling and cheating is cheating.

Thank you for talking common sense. It was not my intention to mislead or twist, the issue is definitely complex. I do have a problem with people who are using this as a way to justify toxic behavior, and I think that TW should take a clear stance on the issue. I think you can see for yourself that some of the people posting here are in bad faith.

Clearly I am getting annoyed by this more than I should, and I probably should know better. My concern is that with no one else talking against them these people will turn this into a crusade for "freedom of expression" that ends up justifying all sorts of racial slurs and toxic behavior. I have seen it happen before. And while sensible people argue, think and consider the evidence carefully, trolls do not. They just offer half truths in the way that suits them best to try and stir unrest and get the worst out of people. I am getting really tired of such behavior.

Then you should rather stay away until you got the whole picture than dig inside when you don't know/understand what is the point

also
It's not much to go on in order to prove ones innocence. However, I do believe it's suspicious how it's stated: ''Cheat involvement''.
Not because there aren't hacks as that's granted for every popular game, even if Mount & Blade has been blessed with fewer than others, but because a proper english-speaking person would simply write cheating, hacking, etc. It's either been translated, or the responsible person isn't a good english-speaker. The only sensible use of the word involvement would be if it's the cheat developer him/herself, but that'd be almost impossible to know. Again, TaleWorlds has Turkish developers who might not all be good english-speakers, but I really hope TW are honest about who's got ban permissions.

I hope this isn't a dumb question but, wouldn't that mean that the mods there are sorta abusing their power? That would be a pretty serious issue since trolling is trolling and cheating is cheating.

That is the point we want Taleworlds declare.
If getting a troll steam ID/avatar will get banned, then where is the warning message? Where is the multiplayer policy? And why some players still got banned as reason "Cheating" when he have a troll name?

Btw, firstly, Chinese plz explain why Wuhan virus will be a racism word to you guys, but on the other hand Spanish Flu is not a racism word to Spanish, Hong Kong Feet is not a racism word to Hong Kongers?
Secondly, don't define any words as a racism to you for protecting yourself. I've seen it happened many times already.

Judging from the screenshots on the chinese forum, I feel that people aren’t really expressing their political views but rather trolling and attempting to get an angry response. Why would a normal person join a mp game with the name Chinese Virus, use racial slurs, and troll a certain ethnicity? It feels as if their entire intention was to get a rise out of the chinese players. This behavior is at best sadistic and as stated by Eddie, prohibited by forum rules.
While the CN moderators probably shouldn’t have reported under the guise of trolling, TW should definitely come up with speech guidelines.
Purposely inflammatory remarks are not acceptable in a game

Then you should rather stay away until you got the whole picture than dig inside when you don't know/understand what is the point

Pl5ul.png

This is the point, as far as I am concerned. When the evidence provided includes people throwing racial slurs being labeled "victims", how can I possibly take this seriously? The person who made this picture clearly thinks this kind of behavior is OK.

@Emil, I would love to hear your take on this (no irony intended, I really would). If the evidence provided only included screenshots of people talking about political subjects my view would be a little different. But it seems that racial slurs are being actively defended to me. Which is what I have a problem with.

It seems that your Chinese friend did. He is still trying to call them cheaters.

That's a whole different issue though isn't it? We in fact do not know if these people cheated or not (and we can't know, since you can prove that someone cheats but you can't prove that someone does not cheat). Either Taleworld received evidence of them cheating and hasn't shared it yet, or there was a mistake if such evidence was not provided. If the latter is true, then yes TW is most definitely in the wrong on this point. Callum's post didn't really state things one way or the other.

Pl5ul.png

This is the point, as far as I am concerned. When the evidence provided includes people throwing racial slurs being labeled "victims", how can I possibly take this seriously? The person who made this picture clearly thinks this kind of behavior is OK.

@Emil, I would love to hear your take on this (no irony intended, I really would). If the evidence provided only included screenshots of people talking about political subjects my view would be a little different. But it seems that racial slurs are being actively defended to me. Which is what I have a problem with.

That's a whole different issue though isn't it? We in fact do not know if these people cheated or not (and we can't know, since you can prove that someone cheats but you can't prove that someone does not cheat). Either Taleworld received evidence of them cheating and hasn't shared it yet, or there was a mistake if such evidence was not provided. If the latter is true, then yes TW is most definitely in the wrong on this point. Callum's post didn't really state things one way or the other.

So, if there has some real racism evidences, then others that proving chinese mods abusing power is untrushable?
Especially OPs of those threads are arguing about banned by Steam ID/avatar?
What you are doing is putting the focus away from those OPs point.

Back
Top Bottom