Just your Daily CCP Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

JD2105

Recruit
You know the details, but since posts keep getting locked, here I am to keep posting until we get more answers from taleworld devs. Planning on testing out this abuse of admin powers myself, maybe even get a ban too we will see. DO NOT stand for censorship and allow taleworlds to silence these concerns.

EDIT: Link to some evidence if you are unaware on the situation

<snip> This doc is full of misinformation and outright falsehoods. Stick to the facts, work with TW on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have participated during the beta or alpha, you would know taleworlds has always been slow at communicating ANYTHING.
Oh you bet I know that, that's why I want answers about this whole situation. Unless we keep being vocal, they may rather choose to do nothing

It is so weird for me that devs left a reply but didn't give any evidences to prove their statement or prove we are wrong. But since they made a reply, mods keep using "patient" as a reason to keep us out from discussing with each other. And also discussion with evidences provided is "misinformation and demanding answers" for mods.

didnt they stated already 10 times that the admins abused the power. But nothing except unbans happened to solve the issue, at least nothing ik of.
I have been in contact with some mods and it seems like the dev Callum is away from home for personal reasons. The forum mods are also looking for answers and how to get more information also and they are hoping for some answers once Callum is back for work. Not a the perfect answer I was looking for but time will tell. Hopefully TW can be transparent about their new process and just ensure the playerbase that the devs have their best interests in mind.

They are locking threads instead of answering them. This can easily be solved if they decided to be transparent and tell us what happened.

Last edited:
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused in this issue. A handful of accounts were reported to us as posting links to cheats in Chinese. As we do not speak the language, we decided to temporarily issue bans while we were looking into the cases. In all cases, we have resolved the situation in less than a week and we have lifted all unwarranted bans. We have no bans for political speech and all decisions for bans are taken by TaleWorlds administrators after reviewing evidence.

The are locking threads instead of answering them. This can easily be solved if they decided to be transparent and tell us what happened.
TaleWorlds staff does not moderate the forums. Our forums are being moderated by our volunteer moderators.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused in this issue. A handful of accounts were reported to us as posting links to cheats in Chinese. As we do not speak the language, we decided to temporarily issue bans while we were looking into the cases. In all cases, we have resolved the situation in less than a week and we have lifted all unwarranted bans. We have no bans for political speech and all decisions for bans are taken by TaleWorlds administrators after reviewing evidence.

Thank you for dropping by and providing us with more details. We keep on bringing this issue up because it really affects us (asian players). I appreciate that TW do not scrafice asian players to please Chinese.

Will there be any follow up on that Chinese fourm which files fake reports? Perphase TW should look for more neutral/trustworthy community to help to administrate asia server.

TaleWorlds staff does not moderate the forums. Our forums are being moderated by our volunteer moderators.

It is good to know this isn't TW doing. But I am afraid that there are still many players do not know this and blame TW for banning posts regarding this issue on official fourm, reddit, steam, etc.

Last edited:
It is good to know this isn't TW doing. But I am afraid that there are still many players do not know this and blame TW for banning posts regarding this issue on official fourm, reddit, steam, etc.

Considering that what @MArdA TaleWorlds said has already been stated several times on this forum, at this point people who say that they believe otherwise are clearly not in good faith. Not much TW can do about that.

this is the same ****ing **** that TW promised us that wont happen again
THEN?
same person falsely reported as cheating twice.
215c982b1a4e19c297ed7e2eedfcebec.JPG

Sorry, my English is not good. I have to use machine translation to express my opinion, so there may be grammatical errors

As a Chinese player, I want to express my opinion on what happened recently.

You think what you are suffering from is the so-called speech censorship system from China. In the eyes of our Chinese players, you are inciting war. Chinese MB players will not use political or insulting IDS, and we will not intentionally send racist comments in the game, which is exactly what you want to do.

We hardly talk about politics or insulting other races in the game, because we love the game that has been waiting for ten years, and we don't want it to be polluted by politics or racism. So it's hard for me to understand how people who bring politics and racism into the game we love see themselves as victims. Chinese players attacked by racist discourse are the real victims

In addition, I find it ridiculous that you publicized many absurd rumors about China in this forum. It's not worth boasting to cheat sympathy with these ridiculous rumors

Of course, in your opinion, spreading rumors is also a way to express freedom of speech?

Chinese people hate the rumors, so our law doesn't protect them, and this is the evidence that you think China has no freedom of speech

In addition, I find it ridiculous that you publicized many absurd rumors about China in this forum. It's not worth boasting to cheat sympathy with these ridiculous rumors

Of course, in your opinion, spreading rumors is also a way to express freedom of speech?

Chinese people hate the rumors, so our law doesn't protect them, and this is the evidence that you think China has no freedom of speech
for someone like you who understanding Chinese
you SHOULD understand what it is inside the post.
you are the one spreading rumors right now

We report your racist comments on China's forum not because of China's laws, which do not require us to do so. We just hate your behavior from the bottom of our hearts. You still treat yourself as a victim here after your racist comments. What harm have you suffered? For example, can't we start a war again? Or can't racist statements be made in the game again?

It's disgusting that you use censorship to cover up your bad behavior

for someone like you who understanding Chinese
you SHOULD understand what it is inside the post.
you are the one spreading rumors right now
I don't know if you are one of them.

I just want to say that before you appeared, our game atmosphere was always very happy until you suddenly appeared together as if you had a premeditated plan. You took the initiative to insult the Chinese in the server, using the insulting ID, you didn't come to play the game, you just wanted to start the war

this is the same ****ing **** that TW promised us that wont happen again
THEN?
same person falsely reported as cheating twice.
215c982b1a4e19c297ed7e2eedfcebec.JPG
Really?

We report your racist comments on China's forum not because of China's laws, which do not require us to do so. We just hate your behavior from the bottom of our hearts. You still treat yourself as a victim here after your racist comments. What harm have you suffered? For example, can't we start a war again? Or can't racist statements be made in the game again?

It's disgusting that you use censorship to cover up your bad behavior

I don't know if you are one of them.

I just want to say that before you appeared, our game atmosphere was always very happy until you suddenly appeared together as if you had a premeditated plan. You took the initiative to insult the Chinese in the server, using the insulting ID, you didn't come to play the game, you just wanted to start the war
Can you show proof of him doing such behavior?

Before we go into the definition of racism, could you please explain why your Chinese mods are reporting players as cheaters who clearly aren't?

Also, since this is Asian server, not Chinese. You Chinese gotta learn to co-exist with other players.

The proof is in the evidence folder that was attached in the original thread made in this forum. It was full of racist insults and flaming/trolling behavior. (not proof that this particular poster of course, which is why @YKH says "I don't know if you are one of them").

Many of those evidence are cropped and submitted by Chinese players. Ofc they cropped out the part of them using racist slur.

Swap to a winne the pooh +Xi avatar then pay asian server a visit, you will know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom