Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

The towns going bankrupt thing seems to definitely have been fixed upon testing, but AI infantry are still mindless attacking, not blocking zombies and nothing has improved at all in that regard.

Still won 3/3 tournaments without a scratch, they just not using shields, no feints also

Yep just hopped IG and won a tournament without even blocking more than twice. My athletics is 60 and one handed is 80 and I was beating an Aserai Vanguard Feris without even really looking at my screen.

It sucks. I'm about to test out the AI-reversion mod.

my problem is the save game is unable to load in the e1.1.1 and beta hotfix,i can access to the save game page but when i clic on for load my game this have no effect,i will return on the e1.2.0 until a fix is done

Last edited:
Combat AI is improved slightly but still very bad, even on challenging difficulty. Some units block when they have a shield but it's very rare, even for top-tier infantry, to block with a weapon.

Giving more feedback about combat AI. I have just started a new Game in beta 1.2 and I am winning every tournament without problems (I am level 1 and have the default equipment), even Empire tournaments which were really hard in version 1.0.x because Empire units are pretty armored and were able to fight great.

I have just defeated an imperial elite cataphract with easy. He did not try to feint even once and while he was able to block a bit better, It was still pretty easy to hit him.

We fought using one hand and Shield and imperial elite cataphract has a pretty good skill on this weapon (220!!!) But still, he fought pretty poorly compared to how this unit was able to fight in 1.0.X. Please look at this and make the AI good again, the game does not have much content yet and this makes tournaments and small battles really bored and not fun to play. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where your character starts moving towards newly created armies by itself on the campaign map? It also happens when I´m waiting in a town and an army is created. When I leave the town I suddenly get teleported far away as if my character started moving under the map.

Is anyone else experiencing a bug where your character starts moving towards newly created armies by itself on the campaign map? It also happens when I´m waiting in a town and an army is created. When I leave the town I suddenly get teleported far away as if my character started moving under the map.

Yep it happend in when it was Beta and in current beta still occurs. Perhaps it's due to the fact that lords start an army and enlist You to it. It happens more often in smaller factions.

I’ve a companion with 1020 sword skill. If I meet her in the arena I’m insta dead. At least when she’s equipped with a 1 handed sword.

i have this bugg too anton97 if you mean when u walk on the map and each time a army get create in your kingdom that stop your direction where u want to go on the map( i am not teleport like you say for me that just remove the direction where i was go that happenned in the e1.1.0 and e1.2.0
for me i can not log my save game in the e1.1.1 & betahotfix(then i can not test this new update)im returning on the e1.2.0

Lords are coming back too quickly, even if their armies are weak. The strength factor of the faction just goes back up in a few days, even if you destroy half their armies.

That just creates too many weak parties that keep following armies but do nothing, and stops the AI from negotiating peace (once you are really losing a war you should barter for peace, right? Not summon armies from hell non stop).

Adding extra feedback about combat AI, as other people have mentioned, while units with one hand and shield are able to block a bit better now, units with two handed weapon are still horrible at blocking. Not blocking, not feinting... Their AI is really bad.

2 other bugg i saw, some lord in vlandia was fight togeter in the e1.1.0 and the second bugg some soldier get stuck in a tower in the castle flintolg
i dont know if someone was sucessful to marry your child but for me that completly bugg in the e1,2,0.
that will be nice to be able to change the name of your child because when they born u can not see the sex of the baby then how to choice a name if u can not see the sex,then im with baby boy with lady name lol

Last edited:
Found a repeatable crash.

Here is the scenario:
  • Fight a battle
  • Execute a prisoner after the battle ends
  • While you are getting spammed with relationship changes click on a party member and talk to them
  • Ask to review their soldiers
  • Crash
Done that 3 times in a row.

Back
Top Bottom