Patch Notes e1.0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this question has been asked a lot lately but I could not find any answer worked for me. I am ruling my faction and have peace with everyone. I gathered many lords under my banner however I cannot declare any war. How can I declare war to other kingdoms? Whenever I attack any caravan or village, I lost 250 influence immediately. Whenever I try to attack a lord he says are you mad? I am not your enemy and my character replies sorry!
Raid a village/attack caravan/attack villagers

I am not sure if the 250 loss of influence is a bug or what - but I just dealt with it and got back influence through battles and policies.

I know this question has been asked a lot lately but I could not find any answer worked for me. I am ruling my faction and have peace with everyone. I gathered many lords under my banner however I cannot declare any war. How can I declare war to other kingdoms? Whenever I attack any caravan or village, I lost 250 influence immediately. Whenever I try to attack a lord he says are you mad? I am not your enemy and my character replies sorry!
Currently as far as I can tell you cannot declare war via diplomacy if you are a kingdom. The best you could do bully villagers or rob a caravan from the faction you want to declare war on. I use the dev console mod the declare war so that I don't lose relations or influence

Hmm i think it's related to clan tier and renown. On Clan tier 4 and high renown I'm sometimes seeing top tier vladian armors in shops. It's not like they show always and plenty. It's more like single body armor very rarely but it happens. Maybe more tweaking on chance for them to spawn.

Well, the shops suck, that much I can say with absolute certainty.

Save & Load
  • Loaded games now start in a paused state.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Kingdoms at war with powerful enemies will now offer higher payments for mercenaries. In addition to this, the ruler's economical situation is important too while determining payment. With this change, mercenary factions will now generally prefer to take a contract from factions which have powerful enemies and rich rulers.
  • Mercenaries are less likely to join kingdoms immediately and will instead wait for a decent offer. With these additions, there is a bigger difference between payments offered by different kingdoms to mercenaries (changes between 30-300 denars per influence).
  • Players can now hire mercenary factions to their own kingdoms via dialogue (using the same formula as above).
Other
  • Made the splash screen intro when launching the game skippable.

Best changes from my own gameplay perspective. Love the mercenary changes.

Wonder if there should be a way to identify who is a vassal or merc more easily now that they're more seperate?

"Players can now hire mercenary factions to their own kingdoms via dialogue (using the same formula as above). "

I thought we were unable to form our own kingdoms right now in the EA?

You can create your own kingdom since the release of EA. You have to follow the main quest.

Fixed a bug that allowed players to repeatedly create and destroy new parties after reaching each clan tier to take the starting troops of the new party into their own. Player created parties now start with just 1 hero.

Is this the way we find it the best? As I was afraid of (and it already happened) there's pretty high chance that companion will get cought by bandints/loopers/whatever. Wouldn't it be better to let them have those starting troops but give it a restriction that you can't take troops from them within certain limit? Eg. they can't have less units than that number of starting troops?

Back
Top Bottom