Bug Description: Potential memory leak
How To Reproduce The Bug:
Just run the game
How Often The Bug Occurs:
Always
Graphic settings:
minimal
Description:
After enter to any location (also the first tutorial trening camp) the OS reports that the memory usage increases within 1-2 minutes to the maximum available (8GB). The TaleWorlds.MounAndBlade.Lanucher.exe game process is still 2.2 GB (ws private). After leaving the location, tskmgr informs that only 1 GB of memory has been released. The same in the main menu - 7 GB is still used.

When game starts on the travel map, everything is fine until you first enter anywhere. Everything happened with minimal settings.

Please contact me if you need any logs becouse at this moment game are not playable.

Computer Specs:

GPU: 1080 GTX
CPU: i5-2300
Ram: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard: Asus P8H61-M LE
Storage Device: HDD WDC WD10EZRX
Operating System:
Windows 7 x64

Bug Description: Wrong recepy (or perk desctiption)
New recepy have wrong formula: instead of 2 hardword, 3 is required to make 2 charcoal (perk description says there should be 2 hardword for 3 charcoal)
1.jpg

2.jpg

https://gyazo.com/ae0871c5a07a22f47376aeaf6d19db66
Game simply crashes upon launching after ~ 2 seconds.
The only way I can get the game to work is if Iaunch it via the local file installed in my computer. Even then,clicking on multiplayer crashes the game, continuing from a last save crashes the game, saving crashes the game and exiting a village crashes the game.

Exactly the same issue as you.

Really wanted to play :sad:.

Edit: Found the fix! Windows controlled folder access access was blocking bannerlord making any changes. Making an exception or disabling it fixes the issue. Huazzah!

Last edited:
The Keybindings * DOES NOT HAVE RESTORE TO DEFAULT
While tutorial if a player changes keybindings, there is no option to restore to default.
And then the tutorial does not accept the action and tutorial does not allow passing. Hope this helps amazing game so far!

Bug Description: Accepted quest, then left to gather more troops, came back and spoke to the NPC again (said they'd be here shortly). I waited at the village (using "wait here for some time") but the deserters never showed up and the quest failed (timed out) when the time limit expired.
Quest Name: Deserter Extortion and Sangolina
NPC Name: Voleos of Sangolina
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
Day 10

Well let's see:
1-No auto blocking system, it makes game really hard.
2-Some skills are hard to train.. I mean REALLY hard.. Leveling up is hard too
3-Headshots with arrows can't killing enemy who don't have helmets:S Thats really weird and unrealistic.
4-I am prisoner since 5 min.. :S It really need faster replay.

Last edited:
Bug Description: I have some strange net all over everyting, even NPC faces, clothes etc.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Occurs from the beginning of the game
Screenshot(s):
1.png

2.png
Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk
Storage Device: HDD
Operating System:
Windows 10

Bug Description:trainers fight
How To Reproduce The Bug:in the advanced sword training before starting if ı hit the trainer and left the training zone. Rookie trainer and master trainer began to fight
How Often The Bug Occurs:if ı do it again
Quest Name:training
NPC Name:rookie trainer advanced trainer
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):30 minute
Screenshot(s):https://hizliresim.com/IPdzY0
Video(s):

Was looking for "Someone" the black fora quest, ask a boy in town to help me find her, ran ahead and found her, started talking to her and during the conversation, the boy showed up. his conversation overlaid the first, ended his and hers was still going, however, I could not click on her options, then the screen started to drop down and eventually went below the ground and game locked up.

Quitting to menu during persuasion attempt (at least on quest with finding the "kidnapped" daughter) and then loading again (from save before persuasion was attempted) leaves the dialogue totally broken.
Restarting the game seems to fully fix it though.

• Name of the quest that isn't working properly: "Army of poachers."
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred: Played for 5 hours and the game is at the day 65
  • How to recreate the bug: The quest objective where is to take down a bandit party in the village of Jeracos at midnight, when i finish the mission the game freezes and crash. I tried to not doing the mission and doo another thing in the map, but the game crashes too at day 65. Before this mission my game was OK. To activate this mission i talked to Poracles the Ironmonger at the city of Diathma.
CqPhADL.jpg

Bug Description: Bugged village quest "Family Feud'
How To Reproduce The Bug: Can upload a save game to you
How Often The Bug Occurs: ?
Graphic settings:
N/A
Description:
I took a quest from the village head of Saldannis, then took his relative to Spotia. When I faced the village head of Spotia, their goons attacked my party. I *think* I killed all the goons, but at some point the village head of Saldannis started talking to me and offered me another quest. I'm now stuck with the relative of the Saldannis head in my party and there's no way to interact with Spotia that allows me to continue the quest.

Bug Description: Some random black squares appear
How To Reproduce The Bug: Started appearing in combat the moment me or the AI hit each other in melee. Did not appear when arrows hit.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Only occured in first battle, the subsequent two worked fine.
Quest Name: -
NPC Name: -
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Tutorial, first battle with quest looters.
Screenshot(s):

X7o3Gli.jpg

Last edited:
Bug Description: - None of my save games wont load, unknown how long is was in the campaign for. I have 2 that wont load at all that I have played for a few hours each, I have 2 more save games at the very start of the game that are working, but I expect them to also become corrupt.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Play the game
How Often The Bug Occurs: Twice now, 2 separate saves doing different things
Quest Name: N/A
NPC Name: N/A
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 2 hours + for 2 saves

Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):

GPU: gtx 1070
CPU: i5-7600k
Ram: 16gb
Motherboard: errrrrm
Storage Device: SSD
Operating System:
Windows 10

Bug Description: Game Crashes When Loading Save file
How To Reproduce The Bug:Load any campaign save
How Often The Bug Occurs:Every save every time
Quest Name:
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):~4hrs/Day 38
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

GPU:1080ti
CPU: i5 8400
Ram:16gb
Motherboard: Asus Aorus
Storage Device: HDD 2 TB
Operating System:
Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom