[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug Description: Some of the Merchants run away from looters that are inferior to them. For example caravan has 39 troops looters have 3 caravan runs even if they outnumber them and have superior troops.
How To Reproduce The Bug: -
How Often The Bug Occurs: not all caravans are affected i've seen 3 times
Quest Name: -
NPC Name: Caravan

Bug Description: Stuck in interrupted Persuasion Attempt throughout any dialogue with any character.
How To Reproduce The Bug: 1.) Start Kidnapped Daughter quest. 2.) in the target village ask any peasant to lead them to the daughter. 3.) ride ahead and start the persuasion attempt with the daughter. 4.) get interrupted by the peasant catching up to you mid-persuasion. 5.) now any dialogue started with any character will be stuck, no options can be chosen anymore, rendering your safe-game unplayable.
How Often The Bug Occurs:
Whenever you follow the instructions above
Quest Name:
Kidnapped Daughter. Though I assume this can be reproduced in any quest with a persuasion attempt.
NPC Name:
Melchea the Wanderer
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
Day 19

Screenshot of the Bug:
Steam Screenshot

Bug Description: Enemy staying in neutral fortress for days now. Need to vanquish a minor clan. But one guy and his army keeps staying in Lageta (there was a tournament there during the time he stayed. Might be related to the issue).
How Often The Bug Occurs: Continously
NPC Name:Furenhard of the Brotherhood

Can't craft basic one handed axe. It says that the basic tier 1 handle is unlocked, but it keeps saying that I cannot craft it due to not having unlocked all parts. If I change the axe head it still doesn't work so it must be the handle.

Can't craft basic one handed axe. It says that the basic tier 1 handle is unlocked, but it keeps saying that I cannot craft it due to not having unlocked all parts. If I change the axe head it still doesn't work so it must be the handle.
And do you have all the parts actually unlocked? You have almost no parts in the beginning

Bug Description: I have some strange net all over everyting, even NPC faces, clothes etc.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Occurs from the beginning of the game
Screenshot(s):
1.png

2.png
Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk
Storage Device: HDD
Operating System:
Windows 10

I have this same bug on 5700, everything maxed out, its also visibel on face meshes if you look closely

Bug Description: King escape minigame: I played several games against the game master but when I put the difficulty at hard, I think I made it freeze after playing that boxed in the king and the remaining guard.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Play at hard difficulty
How Often The Bug Occurs: Once for now
Quest Name:
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Summer 2, 1084
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

The quest to protect villagers from extortion by deserters is bugged. The deserter party approaches the village as it should, only to turn around the last second. When my party comes within a certain distance of the deserter party - the game freezes and eventually crashes. Same for every save, tried the quest in another village - same thing.

Bug Description:trainers fight
How To Reproduce The Bug:in the advanced sword training before starting if ı hit the trainer and left the training zone. Rookie trainer and master trainer began to fight
How Often The Bug Occurs:if ı do it again
Quest Name:training
NPC Name:rookie trainer advanced trainer
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):30 minute
Screenshot(s):https://hizliresim.com/IPdzY0
Video(s):

Not sure if this is a bug. Pretty sure those two are fighting from the moment you enter the training scene. I might be wrong though.

Bug Description: Some random black squares appear
How To Reproduce The Bug: Started appearing in combat the moment me or the AI hit each other in melee. Did not appear when arrows hit.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Only occured in first battle, the subsequent two worked fine.
NPC Name: -
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Tutorial, first battle with quest looters.
Screenshot(s):

X7o3Gli.jpg

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Or if you're on Steam, verifying the integrity of the game files? If you have already, please give your computer specs.

Guys there is a place to report bugs, it is here, make sure to choose either Singleplayer or multiple when you're making a bug report. Also, to go off what the devs asked for the beta, please also split each of your bugs into seperate threads instead of clumping them up together, it helps the devs keep track of the bugs and label when they're fixed.

Bug Description: Game Crashes when i try to exit a trade screen. whether in a town or after a battle Whenever i try to close a trade screen with done or enter the game crashes( i am posting here because the bug report system also isn't working for me, crash report always fails to send) . I tried saving a new save file off of that same campaign but problem persists. I'm just bummed i cant play the awesome game :sad:
How To Reproduce The Bug: For me I just relaunch game try to shop and the whole thing crashes
How Often The Bug Occurs: every trade screen
Quest Name: not linked to quest
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Day 23
Screenshot(s): NA
Video(s): NA

Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):
I don't know if you need this for this issue but I'm gonna throw it in just in case.

GPU: EVGA Model RTX 2080 super
CPU: Intel 8600K
Ram: 16GB
Motherboard: Asus prime Z-370
Storage Device: OS on 128GB Kingston Sata Solid state, Game is saved on 1TB Crucial PCIE M.2
Operating System: Windows 10

First bug I've run into so far. This is on entering Lycaron city, on the road just inside the gate if you try to take a walk. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but it flickers as you move the camera.
p54rT3W.jpg

Bug Description: Archers do not shoot enemy when battle starts
How To Reproduce The Bug: - Start a battle with infantry and archers
How Often The Bug Occurs: Whenever battle happens

Bug Description: Game Crashes when i try to exit a trade screen. whether in a town or after a battle Whenever i try to close a trade screen with done or enter the game crashes( i am posting here because the bug report system also isn't working for me, crash report always fails to send) . I tried saving a new save file off of that same campaign but problem persists. I'm just bummed i cant play the awesome game :sad:
How To Reproduce The Bug: For me I just relaunch game try to shop and the whole thing crashes
How Often The Bug Occurs: every trade screen
Quest Name: not linked to quest
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Day 23
Screenshot(s): NA
Video(s): NA

I don't know if you need this for this issue but I'm gonna throw it in just in case.

GPU: EVGA Model RTX 2080 super
CPU: Intel 8600K
Ram: 16GB
Motherboard: Asus prime Z-370
Storage Device: OS on 128GB Kingston Sata Solid state, Game is saved on 1TB Crucial PCIE M.2
Operating System: Windows 10
EDIT: started a new campaign and the problem seems to be gone. Must have been a corrupted save, I dont know what corrupted it though

Guys there is a place to report bugs, it is here, make sure to choose either Singleplayer or multiple when you're making a bug report. Also, to go off what the devs asked for the beta, please also split each of your bugs into seperate threads instead of clumping them up together, it helps the devs keep track of the bugs and label when they're fixed.

I've updated the thread to direct people there instead. Thanks for letting everyone know!

Bug Description: Imperial Lance item has too much swing attack
How To Reproduce The Bug: It's an item in the game
How Often The Bug Occurs: Always
Screenshot-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom