Version 1.504:

- player kingdom color changed to blue!
- 2 new flags by Simo and VC
- Watchman tweaked (no more pike)
- some Ransom Brokers got new tunics
- Adventurers tweaked
- new textures for Hospitaler and Teutonic horse
- Rhodoks and Teutons tweaked
- Praven arena fix (so horses don't stuck at one point at the barrier)
- some items made merchandise and some not
- Village defenders tweaked

Is there any chance you'll implement the siege ladder pack in future versions? I think it makes the game much better, and it's a pain to have to install it every time.

hotcobbler said:
Is there any chance you'll implement the siege ladder pack in future versions? I think it makes the game much better, and it's a pain to have to install it every time.

:???: ? Since it was released Its in every future version of Lords and Realms.  :shock:

:mrgreen:  Nick he means this cool ladder pack, there are two ladders to attack a castle, very smothe, somebody from the modding scene made it ... thought he sounds like mimax  :wink:
They are so generous they made a stand alone version :mrgreen: Can't stand you hadn't this idea ..  :razz:

Henning0r said:
:mrgreen:  Nick he means this cool ladder pack, there are two ladders to attack a castle, very smothe, somebody from the modding scene made it ... thought he sounds like mimax  :wink:
They are so generous they made a stand alone version :mrgreen: Can't stand you hadn't this idea ..  :razz:

Maybe you mean this masterpiece...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57569.0.html

I am playing this version but I am not satisfied. There is too many useless low grade Viking helmets and shields and for that reason a lot of great helmets and stuff disappeared or are very sparse now. There is too many two-handed weapons and quite few good one-handed weapons now. Where are all top bastard swords? I think two handed swords were rather minority weapons than prevailing ones especially when knights fought at horses. For me this version is rather regression from previous versions what about various gears concern. I was always astonished by great sortiment of top things which merchants offered but now I am not already.  I am afraid in the end there will be similar situation here as in the mod AD 1257 where one can' t buy any good stuff and weapons. I am afraind there will remain only endless variations of stupid Viking helmets here which nobody uses anyway. :sad: 

Oh wow, that was fairly aggressive Rad, considering the mod has been in a continuous stage of development for a long time (and continuously gets better).

Although I admittedly agree with the uselessness of the loot, if I attack anyone less then a lord all I get is a variety of armour 38 viking helmets that even my companions refuse to use, mix that with a variety of useless weaponry and that's what I get on repeat (I even upped looting skill) and still nothing.  But if I attack any kingdom I get the old annoying great bardiche loot, which makes me far to rich.  Also, the game is way to easy.

The AI sucks, granted, and when your fellow nords are fighting they get themselves killed, but I've taken on Swadians, Rhodoks and Khergit when they've outnumbered me and only the Rhodoks did massive damage (thanks to their 40 or so archers that pwn), the Swadians and Khergit just charge though, their cavalry stinks, because if you order your men to stand together and to hold, the cavalry will rush, get blocked and get killed, it's just a repeat every fight. 

I suggest boosting the cavalry up a little so that a full on cavalry charge actually knocks over your men, since lets face it, if 20 cavalry charged your left flank your men would stand between 5 horses going 'HA I'M UNMOVABLE' with axes as large as his body, would he?

In total it's very fun, in fact i started playing the updated version the other day after taking a break from doing armours for Calradia Rising and I was instantly hooked (yet again).  I think since the last version I played it's gotten 50 times better.  One thing though that I simply cannot do.

MAKE A KINGDOM.

I'm wondering if I'm just incapable of setting up a kingdom, if you join a faction, take a city and rebel you end up with nearly everyone as your enemy, so I'm thinking not to join anyone next time, keep fighting bandits and then randomly assault whatever castle become weak and which is easily defendable? maybe that's what I need to do.

Anyways it was a blast and the viking armours/helms from AD were amazing and I'm sure I'll love the new game I make using Teutonic Knights and welsh longbowmen (as my current game is pure nord armies) xD

But yeah, definite improvement and I wish you all the best on future versions. :smile:

It isn' t aggressive stance it is asset by my opinion because some must tell Nick frankly the truth if mod starts to head in the dirrection where shouldn't go. I don't mind bardiches because they are well paid.  I very appreciate this mod but it is first version where I can notice some regression just because of buch of cheap useless stuff. I suppose you didn't play for example version 1.502. If you would play it you would see it is better what about weapons and armors concern. So I think this version 1.504 is slight regression anyway.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom