Users who are viewing this thread

Accusations based in the imagination of the accuser always seem a little... childish. Let's all stick to improving the game and not worry about petty things :smile:

I think it isn't good to issue new versions so frequently. It should be done more judiciously in longer intervals. This way nobody is able to play thoroughly any version because there are still new and new versions hurled and imposed on players.  Everything should have its degree and moderation.  :???:

Hey Nick I am working on slightly modifying your current version to make it more challenging and realistic allthough your mod is great but I require alot more challenge . If anyone is intrested I could post it here later for a review of course all credits will go to Mr.Nick.

I started to play this version and I really like it except using new movement which I consider unreal. I think nobody who should fight with heavier sword or axe would be able to wave them such a way as new movement use and present. For that reason I prefer original movements because they are  sober and more realistic and for that reason I rewrote them into original. Music is great here and sweeping view is quite good. This panoramic view is a little unusual for me but quite good. I have a question. When I am using Viking one handed axe while can't I use shield?  :wink:

And what about challenge concerns. I think this mod is challenging enough just not to be too much easy but to be quite good playable. If it is something too hard for playing it usually lose its amusing nature and become rather stressing and bothersome at least for me.  :wink: 

Rad said:
I started to play this version and I really like it except using new movement which I consider unreal. I think nobody who should fight with heavier sword or axe would be able to wave them such a way as new movement use and present. For that reason I prefer original movements because they are  sober and more realistic and for that reason I rewrote them into original. Music is great here and sweeping view is quite good. This panoramic view is a little unusual for me but quite good. I have a question. When I am using Viking one handed axe while can't I use shield?  :wink:

And what about challenge concerns. I think this mod is challenging enough just not to be too much easy but to be quite good playable. If it is something too hard for playing it usually lose its amusing nature and become rather stressing and bothersome at least for me.  :wink:

Nick's Axe is buged. I fixed it in 1.501.

Vympel said:
Hey Nick I am working on slightly modifying your current version to make it more challenging and realistic allthough your mod is great but I require alot more challenge . If anyone is intrested I could post it here later for a review of course all credits will go to Mr.Nick.

Wait for 1.501 with little bug fixing and duel feature and then make your modification.

Kullervo said:
Kazdum said:
Kullervo said:
Some kind of Kingdom management menu on the camp or at your capital. Maybe an advisor of some kind?

Rename kingdom ingame feature. Come on please :razz:

Thanks for adding the panoramic mod. Its annoying having to edit the text files for each new mod. At least one more I dont have to.

I like more the idea of having advisors inside your castle, it makes more sense, having people to do certain jobs for you, like recruit nobles, rename kingdom, declare war/peace, rally your lords.

Aye I meant it as in the camp menu and having some advisors in the castle.

The Battle for Sicily Mod had advisors in the castle. It was quite a revolutionary idea back then in the days of 0.808 :smile: Perhaps it could be trialed in Lords and Realms? I think it's just adding NPC's (such as those ladies in Native that stand in each castle 24 hours a day) and simply giving them a dialogue and a menu each. Perhaps in the next version. But even without them, this mod is great, especially the siege ladder project. That and kingdom management really sets this mod apart :grin:

****, I played this 1.5  version all the night.  :razz:  Please, give us a chance to play out your mod to the end at least once.  :grin:

A question. Will be this version 1.501 compatible with version 1.5 what about saves concerns?  :wink:

Viking horned helmets looks very well.  :wink:

Rad said:
****, I played this 1.5  version all the night.  :razz:  Please, give us a chance to play out your mod to the end at least once.  :grin:

A question. Will be this version 1.501 compatible with version 1.5 what about saves concerns?  :wink:

Viking horned helmets looks very well.  :wink:

Nice. I don't play it all! But I remember the times I used to play all night. Bad mornings if you have to work. Once I played until 6 o'clock and went to bed to get up at 7 and go to work.  :shock:

1.501 is just bug fixing on items so its save compatible. I think duels will be also save compatible. After that no more updates in short periods.

Thanks. Did you think purely hypothetically sometime to transfer your great mod from notoriously known map of Calradia to some real European historical map and era? Especially now when creators of HYW spoiled (by my opinion) and cut off their great mod HYW 4.3 into something which I still can't understand, it would be great.  :wink:

Rad said:
Thanks. Did you think purely hypothetically sometime to transfer your great mod from notoriously known map of Calradia to some real European historical map and era? Especially now when creators of HYW spoiled (by my opinion) and cut off their great mod HYW 4.3 into something which I still can't understand, it would be great.  :wink:

Hmm. I looked at the map editor and it seems to complicated. So no plans to change map. I am a fan of real history but since my factions make no true historical sense than I think they wouldn't fit into real Europe.

It would be cool to see a new map, but sadly, all the mods I've played with a different map fell far short of the gameplay experience I was looking for. The NPC's just acted strange.

hotcobbler said:
It would be cool to see a new map, but sadly, all the mods I've played with a different map fell far short of the gameplay experience I was looking for. The NPC's just acted strange.

That's the point. And just a renaming of towns and new positions do not change so much.

What i would love to see in a later version are more upgradable Cities/Castles etc. Maybe a bit like in the custom settlement mod or just like in native expansion. Especially the possibility of new high tier units which require a expansive building. Some town management would be great. From units and fighting i think LaR are nearly perfect. Just a bit more long time motivation through base building  :wink:

Those are good suggestions. My only gripe with pretty much all of M&B (not just this mod) is the ADD generals. We're all sitting around persecuting a siege and 7 peasants walk by, forcing my 700+ coalition of generals and their retinues to chase them across the map. Of course, they aren't as fast, so I'm left besieging a town full of troops by myself.

hotcobbler said:
Those are good suggestions. My only gripe with pretty much all of M&B (not just this mod) is the ADD generals. We're all sitting around persecuting a siege and 7 peasants walk by, forcing my 700+ coalition of generals and their retinues to chase them across the map. Of course, they aren't as fast, so I'm left besieging a town full of troops by myself.

I hate that too. Its native annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom