?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Difficult to tell without knowing the character stats and combat speed but the attack animations don't look very improved from Warband, which I would have said was a key point to improve. It's always a balance between easy to use and clarity of info, but it's a little wonky right now.

This is mostly important for multiplayer but it's a big barrier for many.

989Azyf.jpg

MMrSDp0.jpg

WSQBOut.jpg

E9SsGTw.jpg

LD41fYu.jpg

rsan4TP.jpg

ziGO12O.png

iQDfWwB.png

PkOWPpx.jpg

cEewH9k.jpg

578 said:
lol, only early game is polished, they still have to do mid-late game. see you in 3 years.

it shouldnt be that long. as now they have most likely completed any modifications to their engine that they made INHOUSE, and animations (im happy with them atleast) and weapons and scenery should be almost competely finished so its probably more economy tweaks and things like R2R and how player factions will work for mid and late game (I suspect i could be completely wrong)

So the key represents steward. But still what is it exactly?

In the conversation with Jacolop the dyer, there was a voice acting If my ears didn't fail me. Just for first sentence though, he said "so who are you then".

It seems our skills is increasing with respct to how much we use it and this is exactly how it should be.

Bjorn The Raider said:
It seems our skills is increasing with respct to how much we use it and this is exactly how it should be.

I saw this and was like YESSS. as its almost skyrim esq in style. (but better as there arnt like generic skill points) i saw the tool tip for one and it boosted attack damage or something. and one icon looked like possibly the ability to hit two enemies with a single swing. i love this new progression

I'm here just to thank the taleworlds team for the fantastic work.
Also, Armagan <3

(Honestly, cant imagine that this level of a detalization is possible. It is simple the game that i dreamed of).

armedt said:
578 said:
lol, only early game is polished, they still have to do mid-late game. see you in 3 years.

it shouldnt be that long. as now they have most likely completed any modifications to their engine that they made INHOUSE, and animations (im happy with them atleast) and weapons and scenery should be almost competely finished so its probably more economy tweaks and things like R2R and how player factions will work for mid and late game (I suspect i could be completely wrong)

This could be true but they also have to do multiplayer as they said in the stream. Considering they went full on to make new modes without the consult of the community (when it comes to balance i mean, they dont owe us anything) it will also take them a long time. Balancing is a very important aspect that will take time. My bet is 2020.

Wait, children and aging family system confirmed? ?

edit: Also they really listen their fanbase. Map was so ugly, but new map.. it's stunning!

Old
maxresdefault.jpg
New
989Azyf.jpg

Also

-perks
-family

TW is the best game compeny around there ?

vicwiz007 said:
They confirmed permadeath FINALLY. That's ok now Taleworlds, take as long as you want, do whatever you want with the game, as long as this is kept I'll be ecstatic.

I just hope there is an option to turn that off...I don't like losing my character to permadeath :sad:  #casual

Back
Top Bottom