Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, great initiative, I'd like to suggest though that you implement active admins who can punish trolls and teamkillers in the server directly. This was a huge problem in the previous iteration of WBMM as trolls were not punished effectively and matches eventually devolved to troll fests. And try to make your rules strict; match making should be fun but should also be a place where people can practice seriously.

Also, do you guys take donations? Good **** lol

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Great news thanks a lot for the effort in making it happen.

Hahahahaha can't wait Ceasar

Also about the comments on activity and stuff... I think you miss the point that a huge part involved in the competitive scene is currently not 'pubbing' because of the lack of activity in any server, lot of these players don't even give a shot to IG because of the problems you described. On the other hand if they can just queue in an active(hopefully) game that requires only 16 people to be ready to play and have competitive matches with higher level than what any other server provides in a serious context...

It's really likely that it's gonna be populated and really good investment for players to set hours in unless that someone updates warband and matchmaking somehow goes inactive for over a month  :smile:

Guaccmoleboy said:
Hey, great initiative, I'd like to suggest though that you implement active admins who can punish trolls and teamkillers in the server directly. This was a huge problem in the previous iteration of WBMM as trolls were not punished effectively and matches eventually devolved to troll fests. And try to make your rules strict; match making should be fun but should also be a place where people can practice seriously.

Also, do you guys take donations? Good **** lol
Lagstro said:
@Fietta It has its place in NA considering there are many that don't bother pubbing and only play the game if there's a pickup party or something of the like. Not only would it have a place, but it would find a dedicated audience here. It wouldn't be a big audience of course, because NA is dead, but as long as there's a constant stream of at least 16 people at prime time, then it would already be better than NA's current state, which is presently devoid of a competitive scene. I haven't played in a couple months now, but I would come back to play just for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

[Insults/Flaming removed]

luvme

The fact that you guys are still committed to improving this game demonstrates your dedication. Layout and intuitive design work are excellent and the functionality is pretty much spot on. Regardless of the population count, this is a solid piece of work - well done lads.

JL2gDo9.png

Version 0.9 has been released!

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9su4uzrqyl9ur2/WBMM_Client.exe?dl=0

You can also run your old client it should show that there is an update available. If it doesn't update download the new version!

Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with losing MMR although you've joined the server
- Fixed lobby screen flickering during lobby queue
- Increased base MMR per win/loss and included round difference ratio to the calculation
- Server freezing issues have also been fixed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom