[WNL4] The Betting Corner 4th Edition! (Too many complaints to handle!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why you aren't doing it proportionally. I'm still not sure what you're doing it according too but proportionally to the bets placed seems much more fair (odds wise) and interesting.

So my only winning bet this week (castellans) for 200 denars would have earned me:

my bet         
total winning bets​

multiplied by​

total opposing bets​
2100​

X​

250​

For a total of 23.8 and added to my original stake I'd only be on 224 (rounded up).

Shemaforash said:
Odds are calculated after the bets are made? >_>
"Odds" depend how many people have betted on which side. I must say that I really like Lust's math more since it's a lot simpler.

Shemaforash said:
That's not how odds depending on amount of bets work Surkan
6ae0a43779.jpg

Most bets were on AE winning the match that means that the odds are something like:

80% betting for AE
20% betting for IR

If AE were to lose those betting on IR would be gaining a lot more denars than if AE were to win. The odds favour betting for IR, basic betting.

Dasvi2018 said:
Week 3 Ticket!

Apis Europae vs Irish RebelsWinner: Apis EuropaeAmount: 200
The Castellans vs 3 Ok Akincilari Winner: The CastellansAmount: 100
Heroes & Inquisition vs Aquilae CalradiaeWinner: Heroes & InquisitionAmount: 200

I don't get it. You get more money than me eventhough I go all in the most risky match (inqheroes) you bet in. You just split your other money in matches with virtually less risk judging by your standards. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom