The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

FrisianDude said:
Æthelwulf said:
My RSI is back. Thank you Vikingr. Thank you very much.

Get one of these:

Most satisfactory. :grin:

Oh no! The stationary ball mouse from hell! It's here! We're DOOMED! Run!

Just kidding.

Those things aren't actually that bad. They just iritate me because I'm not use to them. They probably would be a good idea for gaming, it would allow you more freedom of movement. I think i'll go ahead and get one. Once I get my olfd desktop with it's awesome graphics card back, of course.

Takes some getting used to but after that they should be fine. You may need to pop the ball out sometimes to remove dust. :razz: Also, I think they're better for the wrist.

...don't get me started on my addiction to Hunt mod. I spent whole days on that, repeatedly. Longest I played Native in one go was for 21 hours once - 3am to midnight, essentially non-stop*.

*I had an 'early night' the night before,  was woken up by a damned party up the street at about 2:45am with their shouting, bottles breaking and so on, so as I was'nt tired, I got out of bed & loaded up M&B as something to do for a few hours and then perhaps go back to bed...21 hours later I finally turned it off.

As a bear-serk I stood alone, facing what was left of a saxon army, three warriors charged, one clad in mail, but with three strokes of my great axe all fell as trees before the might of my rage......

Back
Top Bottom