The Mead Hall

Robis

Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Well, then you succeded  :mrgreen:
HULKSMASH said:
And if you want combat to be like native, then go play native.
It was just a curious question. I know what to do on my own, thank you.
 

Dub

Knight
WB
Best answers
0
well id change several things, one the vikings should have a horn helmet for the berserkers,
einherjar server should have 1000 gold
there should be more organized matches........
 

Dub

Knight
WB
Best answers
0
also the vikings should have huscarls not the saxons because vikings need a cav, 2 huscarls were scandinavians.

Saxons should have horseman
 

Turanien

Nei, to all of that.

Holy Templar said:
well id change several things, one the vikings should have a horn helmet for the berserkers,
einherjar server should have 1000 gold
there should be more organized matches........
The horned helmet is a myth. This is an historical mod, representing the dark ages as best as possible.
The gold on our server shall remain as such, we have balanced the items around it.

Organised matches? That will happen in time.

Holy Templar said:
also the vikings should have huscarls not the saxons because vikings need a cav, 2 huscarls were scandinavians.

Saxons should have horseman
The huscarls were present in Saxon society as a retinue of the King's men. The Old English form is huscarle or houscarl... There will be no cavalry for either the Saxons or the Vikingr.
 

_HIV_

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWB
Best answers
0
You should give them horses since they did use them (but not in combat) so they would have to dismount if they want to fight :grin:
 

HULKSMASH

Baron
M&BWBNWWF&S
Best answers
0
I saw that the Byzantines are being planned, playing on the balion_war_room server, when the map changed, it was Byzantines vs. Swadia, and there were a bunch of errors, so we changed the map.
 
Best answers
0
Been waiting for this caught my eye. Can't wait to play it. Loving the visuals so far and the features. Good job on earning a spot on the forums.
 

axemaster

Pistol Pete said:
_HIV_ said:
You should give them horses since they did use them (but not in combat) so they would have to dismount if they want to fight :grin:
What would be the point of that?
People just want backstab peasants like in native.
 

HULKSMASH

Baron
M&BWBNWWF&S
Best answers
0
I just remembered where all of these taunts are from, the flash game 1066.
That's an awesome game, but did you get permission to use the things? Just asking.
 

Korgoth

Squire
WBWF&S
Best answers
0
HULKSMASH said:
I just remembered where all of these taunts are from, the flash game 1066.
That's an awesome game, but did you get permission to use the things? Just asking.
Do you need permission for a mod? It's not like this mod is selling anything.
 

Sahran

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
It's usually a matter of honor and respect, and can be enforced if the mods are on the same sites. But I don't think all the taunts are from 1066 - many are from M&B itself. I'd assume they all came from a common source - I swear I've heard the famous Wilhelm scream in Vikingr, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio And that's as old as Hollywood itself. :grin:
 

Ginthus

Squire
M&BWB
Best answers
0
The bow is easy, just look at your monitors edges and you should easily find the center of your screen,
The crossbow....  :mad:
 

royfang

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Ginthus said:
The bow is easy, just look at your monitors edges and you should easily find the center of your screen,
The crossbow....  :mad:
Thank you.
Is crossbow harder to use?