Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Vermicelles is made from puréed castanae, (kastanje in DEN) boiled in milk with butter or oil being added, along with cherry water, vanilla extract and cane sugar.

Yes, on the topic of its shape.

Für die typische Form wird die Maronenmasse mit einer Vermicelle-Presse durch ein Lochblech gepresst, so dass etwa 15 cm lange "Würmer" entstehen.

/To achieve the typical shape, the chestnut purée is put through a Vermicelle-Presse (imagine a elongated garlic press) that creates about 15cm long "worms".

Is that a question you want an answer to or did you think this was the joke/atrocity thread?

Edit: Referring to a deleted message which now resides in the joke/atrocity thread:
Gestricius said:
What does being suicidal in Australia involve?
Just another thing trying to kill you.

Does this shape have a name? It is kind of like a stadium (or obround), but is a circle intersected by a rectangle.
5EFPrXV.png

Was going to try that when he got online.

It's fine tho, i did the dumbest thing I could and just started playing the movie on my PC while recording the screen using my software.

Now to wait 2 hours just to touch my mouse

An injured stomach, it seems. First I thought it was the back, but then you see the antecubital.

What do you guys think is grounds enough for marketing a product as free of charge (in general, but also games in specific)?

I had a discussion with someone who argued that F2P games can be marketed as free products because it's physically possible to download the game and press the play button even if large parts of content are locked behind a paywall. I haven't thought about this very much/deeply, but I think it is misleading to market a product as such when the only reasonable option to access parts of the marketed content are, in fact, not free.

I think that as long as everything in the game barring 100% cosmetic things is unlockable without ridiculous investments in time, it's good to go. Free rotations also help, so if you want to play X character but can't afford them with ingame points yet, you can hop on for their week. I think ideally the parts that are locked behind the time investment are the more unique and interesting characters/items/factions that require a lot of play time to fully appreciate and use to their best utility. I mean, you have people that have played the game 50 hours who really know the fundamentals and want to go on to something more challenging but also potentially more rewarding, and then you have people who pay $50 to play the super cool character from the start and then wonder why they're so bad at it.

Back
Top Bottom