Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Samuel said:
Pellagus said:
mb10.jpg
The Dirty Two-Dozen, made up mostly of companions and rescued prisoners.
I like the composition, and particularly Baheshtur, who looks übercool  :smile:

This is Tihr's harbour at sunset.

Tihr_port2.jpg

Errrrmmmm How do you get to tihr's harbor?

You click "Take a walk around town"

Or you siege it, slaughter the wall defenders, and massacre the soldiers in the streets and toss their corpses into the sea so that the blood combined with the sun makes the sea look a frothy pink.

The Mercenary said:

Or you siege it, slaughter the wall defenders, and massacre the soldiers in the streets and toss their corpses into the sea so that the blood combined with the sun makes the sea look a frothy pink.

:lol:

It's so romantic!

Josef_the_Pretender said:
The Mercenary said:
:lol:
It's so romantic!
And the frothy pink part is kind of hypnotic  :shock:

The Mercenary said:

Hummmmmhmhmhmhmmm Yeahhhh about that.. My tihr's streets have no docks :razz: I've searched every corner and checked every door.. no docks

Then you haven't installed the Siege Addon, which also includes the edited scenes.
If you'd have, you couldn't ignore the docks as the entry point is right there :razz:

Berkona said:
Down with the Khergit!!! long live the Rhodikius :smile:
It's Rhodokius not Rho****ius XD I have a screenshot, but thats one from a sword model I made :razz:

Josef_the_Pretender said:
Very satisfying to see all those dead DKs! Is that your man lying left of centre in Miscellaneous#2?  :smile:
Fun fact: those still standing are the what's left of the garrison. And most of those lying on the ground are my men. The DKs made a last stand in the court and cut down what was left of my men after going up those walls. Luckily there were still some 40 Skalds and Arbalestiers standing outside. So the day was no total loss. Even though all my precious Templar Squires and most of my own DKs died.  :neutral:

Well the Huscarl Shield was Alyssa, the left one might be some Paladin or Templar Squire and the other black shield in the right foreground is me  :lol:

Too bad I was too occupied with staying alive* that I couldn't be bothered with taking screens from the walls. Lord Purin, Tantius** and 200 men in garrison! Never again  :razz:

* you can see how that worked out  :wink:
** not sure about that one. Migth've been someonme else. Just captured Purin that dirty bastard (took Kelredan Castle from me earlier).

Edit: it was Senuzgda Castle by the way

One day I was out for a stroll with 326 close friends...

001stroll.jpg

...when I realised my army could be seen from outer space.

002spacey.jpg

On the way home we decided to stop off in Uxkhal for a cup of tea

003tea.jpg

But some officious busybodies barred our way.

004defenders.jpg

The defenders were stoic, apart from the guy front right, who's wishes he'd stayed in bed today

004stoic.jpg

We soon breached the walls

006psb.jpg

007wys.jpg

The defending archers stuck to their job, ignored by the attackers. Would no one stop these guys?

008ggr.jpg

Uh-oh. Something wicked this way comes. I fear those archers are done for.

010l.jpg

There was a Mexican Standoff

ux22.jpg

They thrust

014rqb.jpg

And we parried

015vlh.jpg

Have at thee, varlot!

016cks.jpg

My men, having fallen off the wall, took the back way up, menaced by a lone archer

017ugt.jpg

But not for long

018gyh.jpg

Victory!

019nrt.jpg

The wages of sin is death

020hju.jpg

021xgl.jpg

I found Bolo by the way  :razz:

That are some damn nice screenshots there! The captions are cool as well  :lol:
And now I'll have to earn more money and buy a new PC, so I can reenact that greatness  :mrgreen:

Magthadood482 said:
Gotta just LOVE that there WoW banner.
:neutral:

Wellenbrecher said:
I found Bolo by the way  :razz:

That are some damn nice screenshots there! The captions are cool as well  :lol:
And now I'll have to earn more money and buy a new PC, so I can reenact that greatness  :mrgreen:

Magthadood482 said:
Gotta just LOVE that there WoW banner.
:neutral:

Same thing :razz: but got myself a vacation job (Going to earn round 400€) and already have 150€ so that means new Laptop at the end op July :grin: And M&B in full glory!

Leonardo da Veidar's house and workshop.

Note the strange design of the Windmill. Leonardo was trying to improve its efficiency, but it is yet unsure if his experiment led to anything at all, except for a few bruises and a severe case of  pharyngitis after the accidental destruction of his own house's roof during a storm.

veidar_house.jpg

(To be implemented soon in the Siege & scenes add-on)

Back
Top Bottom