Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Rivacheg now has its harbour in the SSP!

SC_Rivacheg_Harbour1.jpg

SC_Rivacheg_Harbour2.jpg

SC_Rivacheg_Harbour3.jpg

... and Jamiche is now a coastal village, with a nice view from the old Brotherhood Memorial.
In the distance, you can spot a Sarranid vessel enroute to Shariz. Another one, sailing North.

SC_New_Jamiche1.jpg

SC_New_Jamiche2.jpg

SC_New_Jamiche3.jpg

SC_New_Jamiche4.jpg

After Jamiche, Elberl and Balanli (SW) got their beach, too.
Azgad might follow, although it's located on a huge cliff...

Elberl
SC_Elberl1.jpg
SC_Elberl2.jpg

Balanli was (stupidly) a mountain village, with steep cliffs, snowy pines and all. Well, now it's on the beach, right where it should be.
SC_Balanli1.jpg
SC_Balanli2.jpg

Edit: for those who would wonder, the scenes aren't overloaded with objects at all.
Actually, I think they come lighter now (erased lots of trees).

Lord Samuel said:
AxeMaster3 said:
Mad Murdock; Bringer Of Death.
mb2.jpg
So you, too, converted to the Dark Knight's obscurantist Faith? Spilling hectolitres of blood on your armour, now?  :mrgreen:
Hey, Looking good makes you feel good. All decked out in Your funeral garb. :twisted: Figured I would venture away from my normal realm. Ive heard some good things about this mod.

I recently installed Polished Landscapes over Native Expansion. It was a bit tricky, but I did it!
Ah... Wonderful. But there will be trouble in the villages, towns and siege scenes, since PL replaces a lot of "small plants" with gigantic group of trees. That produces weird results, sometimes.

BTW, I could produce a "Polished Landscapes for Native Expansion" Pack, if some of you are interested.

The Lesson :

The_lesson.jpg

Death of a bandit :

Death_of_a_bandit.jpg

Oh... I made a thread about it :shock:
I don't have much experience with getting PL to work with Warband mods that don't have it integrated, but I would have thought that the process was pretty much the same. Oh well, whatever.

See you around, Samuel. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom