The Guide Of Useful Scripts

Do you think this thread should be stickie?

• Yes

Votes: 510 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

*cough* sorry.

Gonna check ASAP

Also, when you're not in a helpful mood?  :twisted:

EDIT:

Theoris decapitations:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,152057.msg3661690.html#msg3661690

Thanks Caba`drin for pointing!

Caba`drin said:
FALX said:
Please, friends, find the script for the "beheading"  ( Decapitation  )  of a complete set..
Sir Lacy said:
Yeah, something like "OSP Decapitation" would be appreciated, for sure.
In a helpful mood today I guess...decapitation code can be found within this thread (thread by xenoargh, decapitation bit started by Theoris):
Fancy Damage Systems (OSP)

But, in the future, this thread is not a good place to make requests like this or ask questions...

Thank you very much for your reply.  Please, I`m  sorry ,  excuse me  for the invasion theme.  )) 

A small compilation of my scripts and mods.

Scene Props Iterator Script (OSP, code)
Provides functions for efficient iteration through scene props and manipulation of them. Pure python code, does not require WSE.

AgentFinder Script Library (OSP, code)
Provides functions for efficient distance search for agents with customizeable filters. Pure python code, does not require WSE.

Improved Trade Goods Mod (OSP, code, includes txt)
Enables a number of unused (and some used) item modifiers for trade goods, making them more varied and interesting to player. Morale and food consumption scripts are changed to take item modifiers into account. Village grain delivery quest is also slightly modified (player gains more xp and relation when he's bringing large bags of grain).

Civilians Mod (WIP, OSP, models, textures, code, includes txt)
Makes town and village walkers dress according to their culture and center's prosperity. Nearly completely re-writes all code related to town walkers. Includes a number of 3rd party item mods to provide clothing variety.

Companions Overseer Mod (OSP, code)
A presentation enabling the user to oversee the attributes, stats and equipment of all his companions, troops and (when player is a king) his kingdom lords.

Siege Camp Icon Mini-Mod (OSP, models, code)
A very small mod. Besieged centers will be surrounded by spikes, indicating their besieged status visually on the global map. Includes new icon.

Re-Textured Native Icons (OSP, models, textures)
A set of retextured Native icons (infantry and cavalry only, no static stuff) to increase variety on the map.

A Small Books Collection (OSP, models, textures)
A few books to expand the trade lists of those book merchants.

Custom Lord Notes (OSP, code)
A small dialog, accessible through an extra item in party context menu, which allows player to add custom notes to lords in the game.

WORMS - Warband Object-Resembling Module Syntax
Extension of Warband Module System compiler, to make life easier for a modder with more OOP-looking syntax and some automatic code generation.

Dynamic Tint/Retexture of Items
A proof-of-concept mini-project, demonstrating the opportunities provided by tableau materials module. It is actually quite easy to create items that can be painted/textured dynamically.

Flag Icon Heraldry Support & Camo/Heraldic Item Pack
Result of the research from the thread above, this item pack contains 17 new heraldic items, as well as a number of item prototypes that support dynamic retexture and recoloring. These prototypes may be easily cloned with individual colors or textures to create great-looking versions of the base item as easily as copying a single entry in module_items.

Dynamic (and Randomized) Books
A medium-complexity code pack introducing the dynamic generation of randomized books into the game. Much wider variety of book types (not just skill-increase and skill-bonus ones). Fully compatible with Native (including savegame-compatibility) and introducing the possibility of making books written by game NPCs and player himself.

I was searching for something here and I was suprised that that much old thing is not here:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8652.msg1334281.html#msg1334281]Player patrol by Geoffrey Ashe[/url]

This thread needs to be updated and of course, stickied. What the poll says. :wink:

:cool:    Who can help me find these scripts deployment of troops before the battle?
The author of this script is not very long and does not respond. This is a very interesting feature.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196551.0.html
1  You can designate the leader for each group. The group leaders individually gives bonus to the fight capability for the infantry, archers and cavalry
2  The initial formation for your troops in the squared map on the bottom left.  If you tick on “Apply”, all the groups will automatically stand their position as arranged.

6425417420110927130034042.jpg

FALX said:
:cool:    Who can help me find these scripts deployment of troops before the battle?
The author of this script is not very long and does not respond. This is a very interesting feature.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196551.0.html
1  You can designate the leader for each group. The group leaders individually gives bonus to the fight capability for the infantry, archers and cavalry
2  The initial formation for your troops in the squared map on the bottom left.  If you tick on “Apply”, all the groups will automatically stand their position as arranged.

6425417420110927130034042.jpg
General questions, as you were instructed above, don't go here...use the Stickied Q&A thread.

That said, the source code for the mod you reference above has never been released.

I know this, so I hope that we can find the code here ever.  If it was never released, it may be somebody will solve it

There is an error in the first message, which does not allow see the section Useful Kits.
Here I leave it fixed.

Well, i didnt see anything like this, and its very needed so here i go  :cool:

Post any cool,useful or just curious script you know.

Simple and basic.
this will help many people from starting threads about indevidual scripts they dont know, just say what the script does, and put its code.

Rules

Try not to discuss, if you need to discuss, PM the person that you want to ask something. This Thread is yours, dont let this thread be ruined like the Script Exchange becouse of arguments

Tansvanio

Scripts

Back
Top Bottom