AAM - *The Astorionar Adventure Mod* (mainpost)

Users who are viewing this thread

this sounds stupid but what is a junction? :neutral:
Albertus Magnus said:
michelle3500 said:
i have problem with finding the secret chambers of lady rowane or somthing like that in Atlantis.
PLzzzz help!! is there a map or something for that dungeon?

I have a map!  :grin: But you shouldn't get it.
When you move right at every junction from the beginning on, you'll find the way.

thnks for helping :grin: i also know what you mean by "right" he he he
Duke Dan said:
this sounds stupid but what is a junction? :neutral:
Albertus Magnus said:
michelle3500 said:
i have problem with finding the secret chambers of lady rowane or somthing like that in Atlantis.
PLzzzz help!! is there a map or something for that dungeon?

I have a map!  :grin: But you shouldn't get it.
When you move right at every junction from the beginning on, you'll find the way.

Just completed the game. :smile: This is a really fantastic mod, many thanks for making it! I always thought it would be cool to play Mount & Blade with some kind of storyline guiding the way, and now there is this. It was a lot of fun to play.  :mrgreen:

Btw, with that labyrinth I found my way through it by leaving Windsoul at every junction, and testing all the paths until I found the right one. The horse made it easier to know which way I'd come and which routes I'd tested.  :razz:

you-rock-7.gif

Hi folks,

i like to finish the mod, but every time i try to fight the king, i get the end of the battle-screen with 50 killed bandits, and the message, that i don't have enough men to defeat the king.

Tried that 4 times now.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

PS: Albertus Magnus, great mod! I really had fun.

Irgendwo hab ich gelesen das du Deutscher bist?
Viele Grüsse aus Frankfurt am Main! :wink:
Schade das Du nicht weitermachen magst. Gibt eh zuwenig Story-Mods für M&B.

Das steht hier glaub ich auch an verschiedenen Stellen.
Der König muss in einer Stadt oder Burg angetroffen werden,
nur dann funktioniert die Endschlacht. Ich hab bis heute keine
Ahnung, wieso. Ich fürchte, da hilft nur langes warten  :neutral:
Danke fürs Spielen und Lob!  :wink:
Ich bastel zur Zeit an "Age of Blades" einem Age of Empires II mod.

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the raw creativty I have encountered in this mod. It reminds me of te old days as a teenager playing DnD in the basement. Some of the ideas are a little crazy but the story flows and it keeps teh interest very well.

I don't know how far am I into your story but I have enjoyed it greatly already!

Thank you!

when you want to become a vassal you have to deliver a letter but i am having trouble finding the place that you are supposed to deliver it to can anyone help me? :cry:

when ure in atlantis and uve got to find ur brother + kings daughter where are they? i cant find which town theyre in :razz:

Praetor35 said:
when ure in atlantis and uve got to find ur brother + kings daughter where are they? i cant find which town theyre in :razz:

go to the harbor and then into the tavern. Beat up the man inside, he tells you, where to go :mrgreen:

Sorry for the last reply :smile: Try replacing it with this: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20845893/Hecke2.dds

Back
Top Bottom