AAM - *The Astorionar Adventure Mod* (mainpost)

Users who are viewing this thread

When I did it It was the closest Oughnarian town to where I received the quest.

I can't remember the name of either place but it just takes a quick glance

Glad you guys tried to help me...but i found the way with the Mod's guide ...thx...can i participate at the mod...im verry interested in it...i love it  :mrgreen:

Best mod I've seen so far, even better than "Wedding Dance" or "1866" (ok I couldn't play them without crashing :roll:). Amazing story and magnificent ending! The only bug I experienced was the problem with the final battle against the king (waited weeks for him to come back to his town).

Best mod i've played. Great story line, its like reading an interesting book and experience story adventure through gameplay. Its sad that Albertus wont continue his work. But i hope another good moder will work on it, if i had some experience in modding i would do it myself.

Excelent story - great wrighting.  The modwork is also pretty good.  My only complaint was two crashes - one, on my War Mod player, where I think too many people were killed at the same time, which was pretty much my fault; and two, when I come to the boat (after reaching Atlantis), the game crashed...  I had to enable cheats and ctr+click to the mainland.  Otherwise, excelent.  The troops and their textures were almost perfect - however, on two ocasions all green-armour appeared black (it changed in a weird, almost undescribable way if you changed the viewpoint - for example, I move my mouse to the left, and the helmet went black; I move my mouse to the right, my feet went black).  But for the most part, the troops were above and beyond the old Calradian troops, in my honest opinion.  I do hope the new moderators can put some more good work into this mod, fix these few, sparse problems, and add their own little personal flair.  Please keep up the good work people!

You can kill most story charachters with a bow  :lol: The horse merchant died in the same way...I didn't leave a trail...
I like to press ctrl+f9 and put it in slowmo when doing this :smile: :grin: :mrgreen:

No,they come back as sooon as you leave. It counts it asa freindly kill though and marks is down in ur character statistics

i have a problem,

im stuck in the main quest, where your supposed to meet a guy at the forgotten monastary. But the only guys i found where some guardians who joined me. i searched everywhere but i cant find that guy. and BTW every time i ask uncle william how to earn denars the menu stops. it stops when the player (me) says something like: do you know how i can get more money? then i can't continue, the game justs stops (it doesn't crash). can somebody help me?

Bladester said:
i have a problem,

im stuck in the main quest, where your supposed to meet a guy at the forgotten monastary. But the only guys i found where some guardians who joined me. i searched everywhere but i cant find that guy. and BTW every time i ask uncle william how to earn denars the menu stops. it stops when the player (me) says something like: do you know how i can get more money? then i can't continue, the game justs stops (it doesn't crash). can somebody help me?

The guy you are seeking for is in the ruin on the right, hope this helps

michelle3500 said:
i have problem with finding the secret chambers of lady rowane or somthing like that in Atlantis.
PLzzzz help!! is there a map or something for that dungeon?

I have a map!  :grin: But you shouldn't get it.
When you move right at every junction from the beginning on, you'll find the way.

Back
Top Bottom