RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a preview of the W.I.P Greek UI pack that's in the makings by me. Do note that I'm not an artist in the team :wink:
ZmCyTs8.png
SuYZgdM.png

triangles = 1388(max) = 768(base helmet) + 98(crest holder)+ 522(crest)
textures 2^10
prev_illyrian_type2.png
the most outdated type 2 illyrian helmet probably made by the corinthians (closest form to corinthian helmet)
V-VI century BC

Well I really don't know what to say about it but opinions are mixed, definitely outdated in central Greece but there are historians that claim it was used well until the 2nd century B.C. in Illyria but not much details on which type of Illyrian helmet. While I find that the Ilyrian helmet that doesn't cover the ears should be the most modern form I found that Europa Barbarorum seems to use the same type of helmet Rgcotl did for their Illyrians. Ramble ramble... It's a great model though.

UyFav.png
Don't mind the Italian xiphos, t'was laziness.

Ingame's always better:
JMCOj.jpg
zQKCT.jpg
DLmcS.jpg

A couple of hoplons more:

Ecbbf.png
First row are for the Homoioi (Spartan enjoying full citizenship, second row first is for the Perioikoi and second for the Skiritai.
ufaLQ.jpg
EbtHV.jpg

Still a ton of designs to make and not just for Greeks.

once again one fast 2 days helmet

prev_illyrian_helmet_type3.png

triangles = 1560 (combined max) = 940 (base mesh) + 98 (crest holder) + 522 (crest)
textures = 2^10

illyrian helmet type 3 might be ~550 BC

Seek n Destroy said:
A couple of hoplons more:

Ecbbf.png
First row are for the Homoioi (Spartan enjoying full citizenship, second row first is for the Perioikoi and second for the Skiritai.
ufaLQ.jpg
EbtHV.jpg

Still a ton of designs to make and not just for Greeks.
rgcotl said:
once again one fast 2 days helmet

prev_illyrian_helmet_type3.png

triangles = 1560 (combined max) = 940 (base mesh) + 98 (crest holder) + 522 (crest)
textures = 2^10

illyrian helmet type 3 might be ~550 BC
Looks damn good :grin:

and the last type 4 illyrian helmet made in a day
~500BC (last evolution of this type helmet- after 5enturt BC those helmets still was in use but they had no changes)

this is how mass production helmets looks like :smile:

triangles = 1510(max) = 890 (base mesh) + 98 (crest holder) + 522 (crest)
textures 2^10

prev_illyrian_type4_helmet.png

One batch done:

4Mxrf.png
1,2,3 Spartan Homoioi, 4 for the Perioikoi, 5 Skiritai, 6 Spartan Mora (shield of a special division), 7 is a glorious cock (For important people that feel insecure), 8 is an Athenian octopus design, I call him Carlos.

Back
Top Bottom