You know you've played too much M&B when...

Users who are viewing this thread

When you try to stop a bank robbery because you think they are 'only looters. '

When you win a football match you try to take the llosing team prisoners.

When you call your classmates 'companions'.
When you think only few days of drill are just enough.
When you count all governors idiots.
When you get afraid of even nearing coasts because you believe you'd encounter a Sea Raider party (likewise, mountains) and don't want any summer holidays.

...When you get tired of cheats and get excited when you are going to play M&B without cheats.

You know you've played too much M&B when you start making sentence like  ( You know you've played too much M&B when... )

that happens to me all the time, i get 1 minute into a 100v100 battle and it tells me the battles over, everyones dead.. im like BS those bastards were hitten their ctrl+F3 buttons the whole time, i only got 2 kills...dam custom troops.. :evil:

DarkEnigma said:
that happens to me all the time, i get 1 minute into a 100v100 battle and it tells me the battles over, everyones dead.. im like BS those bastards were hitten their ctrl+F3 buttons the whole time, i only got 2 kills...dam custom troops.. :evil:

happens to me all the time, now i tend to use the teleportation cheat and the cheat that allows you to see everything, that way i can get into really unfair battles where i usually come out on top, still havn't beaten King Yaroglek in Native Expansion, he's carrying around close to 2000 troops, 1000 of which are Ivory Archers/Sentinels/Guards, that douche.

i only use those when im bored and in the beginning where you spawn into the game and are immediantly surrounded by 50-100 khergit horse archer deserters...so ill teleport out of their way and come back later and SLAUGHTER THEM!  :twisted:

When you hit someone in the face with a hammer, thinking it will only knock them unconscious at worst.

When going out to Town you shoot at people's heads with a crossbow and wonder why they actually die. (I didn't read all 39 pages, I hope I didn't steal anyone's idea)

When you break a glass and automatically think you should revert to a saved game. :neutral:
Though; that is more gaming in general.

When you go around talking about all the possibilties, mods and fights you tried out in the game and how fun it was - to your siblings whilst they don't give a **** at all. (I do that, I managed to get my Dad into M&B though... ^.^ He is a Medieval Total War, and Heroes 3 veteran though, so it wasn't hard to convince him to another superbly enjoyable game)

Back
Top Bottom