You know you've played too much M&B when...

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiberius

Sergeant Knight
Ok so, this has been made with many other games, and I think M&B should have its own...

I'll start:

You know you've played too much M&B when... you think you can have 1 or more arrows sticking out of your head and not die.

... you think you can kill 100 farmers and not care because they will respawn later

You get the point :razz: (sorry if mine are awful, I'm sure you guys can do better :razz:)

You know you've played too much M&B when you develope your fighting skills so you can increase your intelligence and lessen people's wounds.

You know you've played too much M&B when... you start to see the sun come up.

:smile:

You know you've played too much M&B when you have run out of things to say for when you've played too much M&B on account of exhausting all the possible things to say the last time a similar thread was made.

Pithy, ain't it?

You know you've been playing too much M&B when every council leader you see appears to be wearing nothing to you :wink:

arcka said:
You know you've played to much M&B when you start getting more mods.

What?

Anyways..

You know you've played too much M&B when you see a castle, and wonder how many men it would take to raid it.

You know you've been playing too much M&B when You create to most effective military tactical force in the game, making battles boring.

You know you've played to much M&B when you join a military faction and think you can get out of it. :razz:

...when you feel it perfectly natural to start conversations with disgruntled farmers about the pains of cattle herding.

You know you've played to much M&B when you slash your "companions" thinking there is no friendly fire.

You know you've played to much M&B when....you like to shoot arrows at your friends heads thinking they will just respawn.

Back
Top Bottom