You guys made an amazing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfguarde

Recruit
Seriously. M&B:W is one of my all time favourite single player games. It wasn't perfect by any means, but none of the best SP games are. But it was a masterpiece, for all its flaws.

I'm sure M&B:B is even better. It's been in the works for so long that I actually forgot it was coming out until I heard it had released. With more polish, more features, and improved mechanics, the play experience can only be better - hopefully, a lot better.

That said... I'm probably not going to buy it, because it's missing the main feature I felt was needed in Warbands: Multiplayer campaign play.

I was quite surprised to discover this wasn't a feature in M&B:W when I started playing it. Solo is fun, but multiplayer adds another dimension to a campaign system that already benefits from quite deep and complex play mechanics; properly implemented, a multiplayer campaign could only enrich the play experience. As much as I loved Warbands, I feel like I got what I needed out of solo play there. Bannerlord doesn't really have any appeal to me if the campaign is still a one man job.

No rage, no salt, just appreciation for a good game experience and the expression of a wish that what I really wanted in one game may yet come to be present in its successor.

M&B:W is pretty amazing.

M&B:B is at least a year (probably at least 2) from release so I can't quite call it amazing but I like much of the feel they already have with combat. In the long run I look forward to seeing where this goes.

I haven't played in a good few weeks, is it much better? Has there been much content added. I want to jump back in but the fact that building up your character takes so long and then a new patch comes that wrecks your save game means i'm just holding back until it is near finished

I haven't played in a good few weeks, is it much better? Has there been much content added. I want to jump back in but the fact that building up your character takes so long and then a new patch comes that wrecks your save game means i'm just holding back until it is near finished

Officially, all we got is crash fixes, nothing new so far, perks still don't work, etc.
Without mods, it's like going to work on a monday. Painful.
I'd recommend Tweaks. It lets you change any aspect of the game with a slider.
Leave it to modders.

OP says, “This game is AMAZING. I haven’t played it, I’m not going to buy it. Bannerlord doesn’t appeal to me. Good job. I appreciate you.”

<thread gets 40 replies>

Officially, all we got is crash fixes, nothing new so far, perks still don't work, etc.
Without mods, it's like going to work on a monday. Painful.
I'd recommend Tweaks. It lets you change any aspect of the game with a slider.
Leave it to modders.
Yea i had it modded perfectly but with each patch it was hit or miss whether the mods work. I think i'll leave it a while longer. This game has so much potential but at the moment feels so empty

Yea i had it modded perfectly but with each patch it was hit or miss whether the mods work. I think i'll leave it a while longer. This game has so much potential but at the moment feels so empty
Don't see the list of cut content. It'll just depress you even more.

I'm sure M&B:B is even better. It's been in the works for so long that I actually forgot it was coming out until I heard it had released. With more polish, more features, and improved mechanics, the play experience can only be better
What everybody said before wanting to kill themselves because of this gravely disappointing of a game.

This game is a like a movie set, looks amazing on the outside but it's empty on the inside. :mrgreen:
Precisely.

Seriously. M&B:W is one of my all time favourite single player games. It wasn't perfect by any means, but none of the best SP games are. But it was a masterpiece, for all its flaws.

I'm sure M&B:B is even better. It's been in the works for so long that I actually forgot it was coming out until I heard it had released. With more polish, more features, and improved mechanics, the play experience can only be better - hopefully, a lot better.

That said... I'm probably not going to buy it, because it's missing the main feature I felt was needed in Warbands: Multiplayer campaign play.

I was quite surprised to discover this wasn't a feature in M&B:W when I started playing it. Solo is fun, but multiplayer adds another dimension to a campaign system that already benefits from quite deep and complex play mechanics; properly implemented, a multiplayer campaign could only enrich the play experience. As much as I loved Warbands, I feel like I got what I needed out of solo play there. Bannerlord doesn't really have any appeal to me if the campaign is still a one man job.

No rage, no salt, just appreciation for a good game experience and the expression of a wish that what I really wanted in one game may yet come to be present in its successor.
Next time go to any online RPG game forums and cry about their missing SP offline campaign. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom