Need More Info XML file never fixes itself, even after clean uninstall

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6.26219
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: I constantly get the same xml error ("Unable to find xml or xslt file for the entry ´..\..\Modules\StoryMode/ModuleData/story_mode_party_templates´ in SubModule.xml) When I look into the files the party templates xml file is constantly being deleted by the game. Everytime I clean reinstall or verify the game files it returns, only for it to dissapear again and the error to reeturn.
How to Reproduce: The error comes with 15-30min intervalls, no specific action triggers it.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Used mods via nexus long time ago, but everything is uninstalled. Nexus, the mods and a clean uninstall of Bannerlord.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
PXL_20231022_122642148.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 536.23
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 cores
RAM: 28gb
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X99-S
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Document file on SSD and game files on HDD

Are you using any anti-virus software? The game don't have any functionality to delete an XML file. It might be related to your anti-vşrus software of a corrupt modification installaiton.

Are you using any anti-virus software? The game don't have any functionality to delete an XML file. It might be related to your anti-vşrus software of a corrupt modification installaiton.
I dont have any anti-virus except the built in windows defender. I just dont understand how I get this bug even when I deleted every single file and redownloaded it.

Only thing i can be certain is that the game did not delete that file and it is probably a modding related issue. Doing another clean install and removing any leftover mod files should do the trick with a verify in the end.

Only thing i can be certain is that the game did not delete that file and it is probably a modding related issue. Doing another clean install and removing any leftover mod files should do the trick with a verify in the end.
I found that when I reinstall the "xml_attributes_to_be_identified.txt) doesnt mention the story mode party templates xml, should it?

Back
Top Bottom