Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:Randomly when I finish a battle with bandits, looter or any battle after I go into looting screen and exit out of it it shows black screen with the UI when game crashes without any crash ID or error code. Message I get is The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Does it always happen? sadly no, but it does happen more than twice. Second time I exit a town after I finish a tournament Car Benseth and the same message I said before with black screen would happen and crash to desktop. It was not like this before.
How to Reproduce: After a battle was finish and it sent me to looting screen then exit when done and game crash. P.S. if this didn't happen before I don't think it is a driver issue or that I need to update it which I will be doing soon.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3080 Ti
GPU Driver Version:546.33
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
RAM:32gb duel channel 3200 mhz
Motherboard:Asus tuf X570 plus wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 4TB SSD M.2 5000mb/s read and write speed

It won't let me post any link of photo or any proof of my problem since I am new. I didn't make an account before because I didn't have any crashes or big problem that I couldn't fix until I updated my game

I hope this link works and it will show you one of the issue Bannerlord is giving me. This is another crash the same, but in different location and did not happen when looking after the battle, but that does happen too. When I click Yes, I wait to see what will happen and nothing happens for a while.

There should be a window pop up which is the crash dump uploader. Please make sure that you are on the latest version of the game as there was an issue with the crash uploader which is fixed now.

I always keep my game updated, and the patch I am on is the latest one that you guys sent out, Patch v1.2.9.34019. You know, I remember I used to get the crash dump uploader that would pop up when the game crashed, and when it asked me, but as I showed you in the photo, the message I got (as stated above) was all I received. I waited for a while, and nothing showed up after the message when I clicked Yes. By the way if the crash dump uploader doesn't show up any more how can I get it to show up again when the game crashes? Edit: I finally got my Crash Uploader to work. I fix that problen, but the crash still happen and I hit send hopefully this will help. I would really like to come back into play bannerlord again. I love what you guys made here.

Last edited:
In one of them I found this PID: 12720 and is this what you mean by crash id?
Bannerlord_2024_Crashes_log.JPG

Alright, I got another crash and this was a bit weird because this hasn't happen before and plus this is the only game out of all the games that crashes.
image.png
image.png

So my game crashed again, but this time none of the message showed up that I was token in the photo that I sent. I hope that the recent photo of the crashes will help in something. I would like to be able to get back to playing bannerlord in Single player.

Back
Top Bottom