WSELoader Launch Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having issues with getting WSE Loader to launch. When I start it I get a "WSELoader.exe -System Error" message because I'm missing MSVCR110.dll from my computer. Is there a step that I am missing with the installation or did I do it wrong?

I first started with downloading 1.153 M&B and I set it up in a separate folder. I downloaded the Beta3 Full version and sent it to the Modules folder for the 1.153. I extracted the Empire III folder first then extracted the Music, Resource, and Textures zips after. I then downloaded the Beta3 patches from 1 to 5 and placed them in the Empire III folder and extracted them there.

EDIT: I tried to look for the missing file in one of the older versions of WSE but couldn't find it. I decided to just use WSE v315 for now. Everything looks like it's working fine so far but I'll probably update this if something comes up

Empire III comes with WSE , my guess is you extracted it wrong , you have to make sure your putting the  folders on top of each other so they overwrite.

Check the installation instructions stickied post, it links to that exact DLL missing error message and a remedy to fix it.

The jist is to go here:  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#

Download the Visual C# Distributable 2012 (The x64 version didn't work, I had to get the x86 as well...my assumption is that you only need the x86 version, even if running a 64 bit OS like I am).

Back
Top Bottom