[WSC2] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranzJoseph

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): KiymaliDanino
Addition or Removal: Add
KiymaliDanino1029699ID2
 

FranzJoseph

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): Welly,Cresium,Incili Arwa
Addition or Removal: R
NameID1ID2
 

dimkaB

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):BlackDead and Warralt
Addition or Removal:add
BlackDead2027799
Warralt3220273
We do not take the player Tallie there was a misunderstanding. :sad:
 

Sbo_KilleR

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
just to make sure

Team Name:Wolfpack & Friends
Name of player(s): Rawnrawn
Addition or Removal: Transfer from CCC
Rawnrawn19171
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
ZombieJR said:
can you please remove device from contacts of leeds :smile:
Done

Franz Joseph said:
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): KiymaliDanino
Addition or Removal: Add
KiymaliDanino1029699ID2
Done

Maximka said:
pls add Tallie in HV rosters

Tallie (id: 1048036)
Not done as this was flagged as not wanted after all in teh transfer thread.
Please write transfers there and not here

Franz Joseph said:
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): Welly,Cresium,Incili Arwa
Addition or Removal: R
NameID1ID2
Done

Demon's said:
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):BlackDead and Warralt
Addition or Removal:add
BlackDead2027799
Warralt3220273
We do not take the player Tallie there was a misunderstanding. :sad:
Blackdead has been added as part of teh transfer thread but you have 2 tranfers already Warralt would be a third.

Maximka said:
pls add HV roster Kragen (id 383050)
This was done from the transfer thread

Yoru said:
just to make sure

Team Name:Wolfpack & Friends
Name of player(s): Rawnrawn
Addition or Removal: Transfer from CCC
Rawnrawn19171
I understand the point but please keep the transfers in the transfer thread - thanks for posting that it was a transfer :smile:
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Demon's said:
Warralt did not participate in this tournament
That ID did though

# SayBot 3220273

played for Hawkband in week 1

Since this ID is linked to Warralt in many other tournaments it is certainly his ID.

While you are here

Aeronwen said:
Demon's said:
HV12 - 7 TS

https://yadi.sk/i/ffga80W43a7v4k
https://yadi.sk/i/Di_ZpvnI3a7v7i
https://yadi.sk/i/BIfsYuOK3a7v4p
https://yadi.sk/i/MUD3sSaT3a7v4t
gg,wp
thanks for the screens but I cant see those, can you host them somewhere they can be seen on the forum with the img tags?
also what server was it?
 

dimkaB

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
I so think they invited to play, but didn't tell that this match official. Because he didn't know about it. :facepalm:
 

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
If you can prove that we might be able to do something, if you cannot then we cannot do anything in this case.
 

dimkaB

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal:add
Mikalir338471
Pon 359026(he did not seem to play for Malta)
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Demon's said:
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal:add
Mikalir338471
Pon 359026(he did not seem to play for Malta)
Done

Ascarion said:
Pls remove Hörak from Contacts and add Watly :')

Apollo can confirm if needed
please post the team name and the new contact details with these requests

Firunien said:
remove me from Aequalitas roster
Done
 

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Ascarion said:
Pls remove Hörak from Contacts and add Watly :')

Apollo can confirm if needed
For the team Aequalitas

Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=114520
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/watly/
 

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
0
Watly said:
Ascarion said:
Pls remove Hörak from Contacts and add Watly :')

Apollo can confirm if needed
For the team Aequalitas

Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=114520
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/watly/
Also add Watly to server admin his ID is 1759912

Didn't know where to post this (sry if wrong place)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.