[WSC2] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalaric

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Team Name: Rhodos
Name of player(s): Walex
Addition or Removal: Addition
Naguryu1714953

He said to me he did not play for Senate yet.
 

FranzJoseph

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): Anvehaif
Addition or Removal: Add
AnvehaifID11752396
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Nomes said:
Team Name: GR
Name of player(s): DarkLight
Addition or Removal: Addition
DarkLight5091541554215
Added

Thorin said:
Team Name:CoA
Name of player(s):Metehanyus
Addition or Removal:Will add

Metehanyus:993158
Added
but please try to use the template with the bbcode in future

Demon's said:
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):nemesistronkest,Tatarin
Addition or Removal:add
nemesistronkest1381350
Tatarin1793441
Added

Sigmar_Ni said:
Team Name: Rhodos
Name of player(s): Andechs
Addition or Removal:
Andechs1704149
Added

Elwaen said:
Team Name: Unity 2
Name of player(s): Thomena
Addition
Thomena1515008
Added

CommanderSPQR said:
Team Name: Wonwokie
Name of player(s): Asediado
Addition or Removal: Removal
Asediado1597988ID2
Removed from roster and added to capped players list

zakzak4 said:
Team Name:Typy
Addition :
Ari1077705
Added

Amalaric said:
Team Name: Rhodos
Name of player(s): Walex
Addition or Removal: Addition
Naguryu1714953

He said to me he did not play for Senate yet.
Removed Walex from Senate, added to Rhodos and changed name to Naguryu

Franz Joseph said:
Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): Anvehaif
Addition or Removal: Add
AnvehaifID11752396
Added
 

Jayke

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Team Name: Fallen Pride
Name of player(s): Scarta. Ghost, Cedrick(RachelRiley)
Addition or Removal: Addition
Scarta2390324ID2
Ghost2390324ID2
RachelRiley / Cedrick2715833ID2

 

Charlini

Master Knight
Best answers
0
The player 'SilverFlamingo' was assigned to Hawkband as he played an official match with them. However, after reciving a complain by Fallen Pride and Speaking with Hawkband, it seems that SilverFlamingo was never informed that he was gonna play on a WSC2 match, and thought that he was just mercing for them in a scrim. This fact was recognised by Jurgen, who didn't even know that SilverFlamingo was already in a team in this tournament. Considering all this facts we're gonna make an exception in the rules, and allow SilverFlamingo to return to his former roster, and end the tournament with Fallen Pride.

Edit: This is a unique exception that won't be repeated in the future for any team despite the reasons. Both players and teams are responsible of knowing the tournament situation. Rules remain untouched and consequences will be delivered next time that we meet this situation.
 

Elwaen

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Team Name: Unity 2
Name of player(s): Hawate
Addition l:
Hawate1707663
 

parantez

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
0
Team Name:Golden Horde
Addition :
paRantez 97567
Metehanyus - 993158
Mockingbird 697367
 

Jayke

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Team Name:Fallen Pride
Name of player(s):Scarta
Addition
Scarta42334903144152

Remove ID2 from my name as its NOT MY ID, Cheers.
 

Bertalicious

Veteran
Best answers
0
Team Name: Principality of Leeds
Name of player(s): Device, Kohath, Squertman, Zix
Addition or Removal: Removal
Device1154811
Kohath1730524
Squertman2088857
Zix1558014
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Hursty said:
Team Name: Fallen Pride
Name of player(s): Scarta. Ghost, Cedrick(RachelRiley)
Addition or Removal: Addition
Scarta2390324ID2
Ghost2390324ID2
RachelRiley / Cedrick2715833ID2
Can you take a littlemore care with your ID's please

Check this and repost

Elwaen said:
Team Name: Unity 2
Name of player(s): Hawate
Addition l:
Hawate1707663
Added

' Felon said:
Team Name:Golden Horde
Addition :
paRantez 97567
Metehanyus - 993158
Mockingbird 697367
Addeed but please use teh correctformatting with bbcode in future

Hursty said:
Team Name:Fallen Pride
Name of player(s):Scarta
Addition
Scarta42334903144152

Remove ID2 from my name as its NOT MY ID, Cheers.
This is still being investigated, that ID has been posted as yours in some other tournaments

Berta said:
Team Name: Principality of Leeds
Name of player(s): Device, Kohath, Squertman, Zix
Addition or Removal: Removal
Device1154811
Kohath1730524
Squertman2088857
Zix1558014
Done
Kohath andSquertman added to capped players
 

haddi

Team Name: Trabzonspor
Name of player(s): Arthas
Addition or Removal: Add
Arthas1127698
 

dimkaB

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal:both
Remove:
Ext_Kill
FwXartez
Addition:
Kazupa  3194165
Paralzyer 1676648
 

Topcat21

Veteran
Best answers
0
Team Name: Senate
Name of player(s): Shingen
Addition or Removal: Addition
Shingen702518
 

Dume

Baron
Best answers
0
Demon's said:
Team Name:HV
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal:both
Remove:
Ext_Kill
FwXartez
Addition:
Kazupa  3194165
Paralzyer 1676648
Topcat21 said:
Team Name: Senate
Name of player(s): Shingen
Addition or Removal: Addition
Shingen702518
Done
 
Status
Not open for further replies.