Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Semifinals

Users who are viewing this thread

bullez

Knight at Arms
Logo.png

Semifinals

Deadlines
Pick&Ban: 11.09.20 · Scheduling: 11.09.20 · Match: 13.09.20

Tiebreaker
Tiebreaker-Semi.png

Maps & Factions
semi-1-open.png
Semi-1-closed.png

OIDA-Commando.png
Commando Oida
Irish Rebels
v7jfzkvz.jpg
37waliw9.jpg
uswnqmdi.jpg
e2xjsdue.jpg
Irish-Rebels.png
Maps & Factions
Semi-2-closed.png
Semi-2-open.png

Redemption.png
Redemption
Apis Europae (def win.)
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
Apis-Euorpae.png

Last edited:
Map Picking
As stated earlier, the maps for the semi-final will be determined via pick and ban. The deadline has been set for Friday, 11.09.20! Teams have to do the map banning and picking over Steam and post the conversation on the forum or send it to an administration over steam. If a type of map has already been picked, that type of map will no longer be pickable.​

Picking Order

Team1Team2
Ban​
Ban​
Ban​
Ban​
Pick​
Pick​
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

Bans & Picks

Team Ban Ban Ban Ban Pick Pick
Commando Oida Legacy Town Fort of Honour River Village
Irish Rebels Frost Haven Sandiboush Mountain Fortress
Redemption Frost Haven Reveran Village Legacy Town
Apis Europae Verloren Castellum Waterfall

Last edited by a moderator:
AE can take default, same goes for IR in 3rd place match

Been good experience having my first ever team, we proved a lot of people wrong with in the groupstage and showed that names on a roster dont mean **** :grin:. I wont be doing this again as its too much work and i have uni xd. Unfortunately a few of my players have lost interest in playing warband and in every single scrim recently we've had to get a couple of mercs. Due to a lack of interest by players this late on the tourny, Im just gonna give the default, even though i think we had a really good chance of going to the finals.

Last edited:
AE can take default, same goes for IR in 3rd place match

Been good experience having my first ever team, we proved a lot of people wrong with in the groupstage and showed that names on a roster dont mean **** :grin:. I wont be doing this again as its too much work and i have uni xd. Unfortunately a few of my players have lost interest in playing warband and in every single scrim recently we've had to get a couple of mercs. Due to a lack of interest by players this late on the tourny, Im just gonna give the default, even though i think we had a really good chance of going to the finals.

Sorry to hear that - if you change your mind we are up for playing Sunday.

???? If you want to talk about matches we can talk about week 1 with a worse roster

Bit cringe from you to try and chat **** after I've been nothing but friendly, but thats fine :grin:
Not chatting ****, just stating an obvious fact. You beat us in Week 1 fair and square, but it's cringe to drop a comment like this after you have just dropped out of the tournament. Whatever though, shame the match won't happen. xx

Not chatting ****, just stating an obvious fact. You beat us in Week 1 fair and square, but it's cringe to drop a comment like this after you have just dropped out of the tournament. Whatever though, shame the match won't happen. xx
All i said was 'I think we had a really good chance of going to the finals'. I didnt say i was sure, I didnt say WE thought. I know you have a very fragile ego, as seen when you removed Habi and Motthe from steam because 'apparently' they didnt think you were tier 1 on a ****ing list. Honestly lad I think you spend far too much of your time inside, just take a breather :party:

Back
Top Bottom