Workshop help

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm new this game and haven't played the previous one, so this might be a stupid question, but i wasn't able to find an answer online, so here goes.

I reccently bought my first workshop, but i doesn't seem to make any money from it? I've waited around 14 ingame days, becuase i thought that i might had to wait before the workshop would genereate money.
I talked to my frineds about it, and they said their workshops worked fine, and that they didn't recall having to wait for it to generate money.

Does anyone here know what i'm supposed to do?
Thanks in advance.

Check the amount of raw inputs the city has. To be profitable, the trader needs to have an abundance of the input your workshop needs. For example, I put brewing workshops in places where the amount of grain was very high, like over 300 units. You can help this along by buying the items elsewhere and selling them to the trader.

In addition, I did notice that it can take a couple in-game days for the profit to increase from zero once the workshop is purchased.

Check the amount of raw inputs the city has. To be profitable, the trader needs to have an abundance of the input your workshop needs. For example, I put brewing workshops in places where the amount of grain was very high, like over 300 units. You can help this along by buying the items elsewhere and selling them to the trader.

In addition, I did notice that it can take a couple in-game days for the profit to increase from zero once the workshop is purchased.

Okay thank's a lot, i will try to play around with it and see if it changes. I chose the smith since it was already there, but i will try and see if any of the other workshops might change things.

Back
Top Bottom