Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Riprdo

Recruit
Summary: When reinforcing in battle, infantry goes to a group, where only archers should be, also happening to other formations (groups) as well. I have read about the new reinforcements system in 1.9, but this doesn't look like the case.
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Media (Screenshots & Video): cannot add yet
EDIT: After a few battles I've found out that infatry goes to archer group because of archers that don't have any ammo left and they are counted as infatry in units management in battle (sword icon). Also happening to cavalary and cavalary archers, where banner bearer in horse archers is counted as melee cavalary.
I have also found out that 1.8 is fine.

Last edited:
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so could you capture a video of the issue? And also any save files before the battle could really help.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

So I started to play again after some time and this thing is still being an issue. I can even post a screenshot. I will send a ticket with my save file.

It is intended that ranged units who do not have any ammo left to behave as infantry. We have some improvements about this feature as a whole in the works. We believe it will be pushed to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting!

Good, thank you. I will be looking forward to it. But is there some way to put these infantry men (even archer without ammo can be) to the other group/formation in an ongoing battle ? I mean only them to seperate from archers who have ammo.

Back
Top Bottom