Will there be a safehouse in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

lord of lords

I have a question. Will there be a safehouse in the game? I think this is very important. buying at least one house from each city. or as much as they allow...

after that, would be great if there are household items...

If you are lord, your castle is your house, if you are commoner tavern is your house. You can access your depot from these locations. There is no middle point between them in the early access.

But sometimes we may not want to be a lord.

If we were a merchant, a safehouse would be great.

We can buy physical properties in cities for our player-owned shops that make money.

It wouldn't be too crazy if we could simply buy a house?
Agreed, if this is not already planned, it would be wise to post this in the suggestions. It doesn't seem like something that would be hard to implement and would welcome an alternative play-style for those who want a player home without the necessity of becoming a lord.

I have a question. Will there be a safehouse in the game? I think this is very important. buying at least one house from each city. or as much as they allow...

after that, would be great if there are household items...
That be awesome, considering you can buy multiple businesses/properties, plus there is going to be an expanded crime in bannerlord it would be awesome to wanted in a town but hiding out in a safe house running a mob, please post this suggestion would love to see how this could turn out

If I'm not getting the wrong idea, there are kind of 'zones of control' in or near towns and villages (back alleys, harbor area, swamp, etc), and these can be taken over independent of the ownership of the fief itself. You take out the resident 'thugs' who control the area, and install some companions (or troops?) of your own there to run your underworld activities, like a sort of garrison. Is that right? And then this 'criminal enterprise' generates an income for you based on an abstracted extortion racket or something similar?

It'd be nice if you could use these places to store excess gear you don't want to carry around with you, or perhaps loot from raids that you don't want to sell yet (the more in-depth economy might allow for some market manipulation?).

In Warband, I often buy some cheap shop enterprise in the early game, purely for the benefit of having inventory storage there. But it'd be cool if you could do this in other ways in Bannerlord. Being able to buy a house in a town, or some shack or barn in a village, or even setting up a semi-permanent hideout in the woods (or wherever) like the bandit groups do would be a nice addition.

They said we didn't show all the features.
But I doubt it. I hope they have surprises for us. if this is not the case, we already memorized the game.

Back
Top Bottom