Will Negative Relation Prevent You From Taking Quests From Notables?

Users who are viewing this thread

hruza

Knight at Arms
Is there a limit in how far negative relation can go with the notable before he refuses to give you quest? I failed one quest by a mistake, clicked button to keep recruits I was training for one notable thinking I will return them to him later. Turned out it failed the quest making me basically to dishonor the contract (keeping the men).

Next time the same notable was offering quest, he refused to give it to me. I was wondering it that was result of me failing his previous quest in the manner I did or it was because of negatived relations?

I could take quest from notable which have -1/-2 relations with me but could not test those with much lower relation because I did not find one so far that would offer quest.

Not entirely sure. I only know - 100 because every notable in my own city has that relation to me. Probably because I executed every noble that called it home. I'll let you know if I find out. And no one replies before then.

Appreciated :smile: ...just don't execute me before you do :wink:

I know that I could not get one of the Rulers to take me as a vassal at -49 relation. The dialog was grayed out and it told me that I had to have -10 or less for him to accept so there are some limits as to what you can do with someone whom you have bad relation with,

Back
Top Bottom