Wife dies in childbirth

Users who are viewing this thread

Not a complaint thread, more of a did you know? So after 8 kids my wife dies in childbirth.
Vale Ira, your martial skill will be missed on the battlefield.

Wow, so they actually can die in childbirth in EA. Well, at least one interesting working feature is presented here. I wonder if this can happen to you when you play as a female character.

Sincerest condolences, PocketAces!
Big F in chat for Ira...

Wow, so they actually can die in childbirth in EA. Well, at least one interesting working feature is presented here. I wonder if this can happen to you when you play as a female character.
That would be a bad idea imo. What a bummer to loose your character that way! ? ?

Quick question, in the options screen where you set difficulty, did you check the box where enable companion deaths?

I ask because i now have 14 children (including 2 sets of twins) and i really don't want my wife to die, she is a decent party leader

i have companion deaths disabled

Yep, and I was genuinely shocked and saddened. I’m playing with perma death on so maybe that has something to do with it.
Yet to test a female character, in the previous versions female characters were gimped, hopefully they fix it with Bannerlord.
It was during a war with the Battanians, so RP wise, my character blames the Battanians for her death, cause he wasn’t by her side.
Now all Battanians must pay!

Back
Top Bottom